British Speedway Forum
OILYRAG

Something Got To Change (sheffield)

One point yesterday from Simon Nielsen, but paid 14 Sunday guesting for Newcastle. According to his Sheffield average it would take him more than 3 meetings to get paid 14 for Sheffield. Why can't he do it for us?

Probably doesn't like you very much. :o;):P

Edited by The White Knight

One point yesterday from Simon Nielsen, but paid 14 Sunday guesting for Newcastle. According to his Sheffield average it would take him more than 3 meetings to get paid 14 for Sheffield. Why can't he do it for us?

Dodgy track? :P;):D

He must like dodgy tracks ;)

He certainly likes Newcastle. I was talking to him in the pits during the meeting last Sunday and he couldn't explain how his Sheffield average was below that of his BP average! He loves that track at Sheffield too, by the way!

He certainly likes Newcastle. I was talking to him in the pits during the meeting last Sunday and he couldn't explain how his Sheffield average was below that of his BP average! He loves that track at Sheffield too, by the way!

Simons a good lad, think he's found it tough getting used to the fast grippy track, but he's getting there.

The new management never gave him a chance to Facu Albin for ride this season, and now 3 riders (Bates/Poole/Nielsen) having less average To Frank.- :(

Easy answer

10 + 4 from reserve against a depleted team at Newcastle.

Last night 1 point from number 3!!!!

1 tapes exclusion after movement by a Scunny rider.

1 exclusion for bringing down thomas "Pederson" Jorgensen, very dodgy decision IMHO.

Gave up third place to Leigh Lanham when on a tactical ride

1 third place.

If there's team changes to come I would try to keep him as long as he's at reserve or number 2.

• Like 2

Bates senior was interviewed last night and Simon P was on Facebook, both have said that there is nobody available (or not available that don't bring their own problems and would guarantee improving the team). Realistically who is there? People have mentioned Roo boy, but does anybody seriously expect him to drop down? If he did his polish, Danish, Swedish and elite league commitments would no doubt mean he was never available - that's not withstanding the fact that we would have to bring in a 3 pointer or 2 in order to squeeze him in which wouldn't really help matters

Bates senior was interviewed last night and Simon P was on Facebook, both have said that there is nobody available (or not available that don't bring their own problems and would guarantee improving the team). Realistically who is there? People have mentioned Roo boy, but does anybody seriously expect him to drop down? If he did his polish, Danish, Swedish and elite league commitments would no doubt mean he was never available - that's not withstanding the fact that we would have to bring in a 3 pointer or 2 in order to squeeze him in which wouldn't really help matters

Nice to see some things dont change.

the old promotion always said there was never anyone available as well.

so i expect no more team changes in the PL this season as there is no one available

• Like 1

Nice to see some things dont change.

the old promotion always said there was never anyone available as well.

so i expect no more team changes in the PL this season as there is no one available

I'm sure the promotion would be be happy to hear suggestions ?

simon nieksen got about 10 points on his debut at rough park. unfortunatly his rides were covered bt mr r/r. worky went onto win. good old r/r. very tidy rider. simon guesting for ash morris on sunday at worky. hope he gets a ton ..

john inman.. he is free

I don't where people got the Bates statement.

But Simon Parker said last night on FB page.

"We are looking at every possibility to strengthen the team, but we can't just change for changes sake."

That has to be the right way to go, no point in making changes unless whoever comes in and makes a difference.

• Like 1

Anton Rosen looks a good prospect, & Richard Hall would improve your home form. A gamble on a 7 point foreigner, with the chance of gaining a new asset is another option.

Anton Rosen looks a good prospect, & Richard Hall would improve your home form. A gamble on a 7 point foreigner, with the chance of gaining a new asset is another option.

Anton Rosen is Swedish and rides in the Swedish League on Thursday, people need to put any Swedish riders out of a possible place for Sheffield.

Richard Hall would yes score some decent scores around Sheffield, but we need someone who can do it away from Sheffield.