British Speedway Forum
OILYRAG

Something Got To Change (sheffield)

Only the keyboard Warriors Screm ;-)

Thanks to the new promotion we actually have a team and a race night.

I have a season ticket pig.

Totally unnecessary.

Forum Rules: Attack the Post - not the Poster.

White Knight the comment above is a Sheffield thing, I'm sure tongue in cheek between an Owl and a Blade. But there again it's a Speedway thread not Football, agree with your comment though no need for it. ;-)

Totally unnecessary.

Forum Rules: Attack the Post - not the Poster.

Its just football banter , called it him/her before and he took it ok.

If you want speedway to continue and hopefully see better times, then yes, turn up on a Thursday and pay your £15.

If you're not bothered and others aren't bothered it will probably go to the wall and then you'll be moaning.

to be honest, if i am one of the supporters who doesnt go anymore, why would i moan if there wasnt a team to support?

after all i dont go, so i dont support a team

We have movement !

the wonders of Fibragel!!
  • Like 1

I'm sure the promotion would be be happy to hear suggestions ?

like i already said Chris, i am not involved in speedway on a day to day basis, i go and watch when i can, or want to, but we heard this same statement so many times in the past, only for other teams to go out and sign someone, only time will tell if another team goes out and signs a rider in the next few days / weeks.

dont mind admitting i was wrong if no other team signs anyone before we do

it may be true in this case, only time will tell

Edited by The Third Man

like i already said Chris, i am not involved in speedway on a day to day basis, i go and watch when i can, or want to, but we heard this same statement so many times in the past, only for other teams to go out and sign someone, only time will tell if another team goes out and signs a rider in the next few days / weeks.

dont mind admitting i was wrong if no other team signs anyone before we do

it may be true in this case, only t

A very enigmatic final unfinished sentence? :unsure: :unsure: :blink:

oops, only time will tell

Thank you TTM. :t::) :)

We have movement !

Anybody out there got any idea what this post means?. Are we about to make a signing? If so who would it be? Who would make way?

Noticed Anders Melgren riding at weekend. Have Scunny made a final decision about possibly re-declaring team with him in it?

Believe we also have two league home fixtures to re-arrange. Would be nice to hear something about what is going on about this. Last news item on website about fixtures was June 2nd, 6 weeks ago.

We have movement !

Anybody out there got any idea what this post means?. Are we about to make a signing? If so who would it be? Who would make way?

Noticed Anders Melgren riding at weekend. Have Scunny made a final decision about possibly re-declaring team with him in it?

Believe we also have two league home fixtures to re-arrange. Would be nice to hear something about what is going on about this. Last news item on website about fixtures was June 2nd, 6 weeks ago.

It means that Laxatives are wonderful things. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :nono:

• Like 1