British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Skodaman

The Thompson Twins

when is the new album out and can it be downloaded..

• Like 2

Congratulations to Joe and Dan on their contined success in the `125cc Junior Championships.

They were both excellent on Sunday, especially in the two races against each other - both races 100% action over 4 laps. If they continue with the same determination, will go far. Good luck to both of them

• Like 1

I get to see them ride at Coventry and they really are something special but I'm afraid I just couldn't cope with two sons riding as it must be bad enough worrying about one. :lol:

• Like 1

Hopefully (if rumour is to be believed) will be at the Birmingham v Leicester for a demo if they get permission.

Hopefully (if rumour is to be believed) will be at the Birmingham v Leicester for a demo if they get permission.

That's clear enough. No room for doubt IMO!

Great pair of lads with a wonderful and supportive family. They gave up a week to be on the speedway display at the NEC motor cycle show and each week do a meet and greet the fans with their bikes at Coventry and Leicester.

At Coventry they have races when we have MDL fixtures along with Kyle Roberts, Sam Wright and Stephen Whitehouse and also now get rides at Leicester when Long Eaton have their MDL matches. Both are mascots at Coventry and Leicester.

That's clear enough. No room for doubt IMO!

Thanks for the pish take, but it was genuine.