British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paulco

Glasgow Tigers V Edinburgh Monarchs Pl Sun 6th July 2014 @3pm

I know it's early , but i'm bored .

It's our monthly duel with " the invincibles " this week . Three home wins on the spin has brought back the feelgood ish factor at Ashfield , but now it's THEM :shock: .

Yes the blue and gold steamroller breezes up Hawthorn street on Sunday , brimming with confidence of collecting all 4 points as they cement their place at the top of the league .

Assuming Redcar don't upset the applecart , the Smugs will still be on this amazing unbeaten run , and i'm not sure of the actual figure , but if they avoid defeat home and away against the Bears , they could break Arena Essex's unbeaten record from 1991 in this fixture .

The Golden Child and Samantha have impressed recently in guest bookings here , and we all know what the blessed GP star is capable of .

Was a battering in the League Cup meeting earlier in the season , just hope Herr Wolbert does a bit better this time .

My sources told me on Sunday that Mason Campton would be guesting for us this week , hope that's true .

Sunday's teams could be - though i'm guessing what positions the Smugs will be in

Huge Underdogs

1 Kevin Wolbert

2 Anders Thomsen

3 r/r for Christian Henry

4 Theo Pijper

5 Rusty Harrison

6 Kasper Lykke

7 Mason Campton (g)

The invincible Smugs

1 The Blessed GP wildcard Cookie

2 Justin Sedgmen

3 The Golden Child

4 One of the Worrall twins

5 Sam Masters

6 Samantha Fox

7 Desperate Deek

God i'd love to beat this mob just the once haha , i'll be wearing a few packs of oven chips on the build up to this . :wink:

Edited by Paulco
  • Like 4

Don't get tesco chips.

I always use McCains , much bigger

Glasgow by 4 to end the run and start the rot. :o

• Like 3

The number of times we've met this season and Sam and Justin still don't have nicknames.... shocking!

• Like 1

The number of times we've met this season and Sam and Justin still don't have nicknames.... shocking!

They're not interesting enough :lol:

• Like 3

Best of Luck Glasgow :t::t: , with our very own Mason Campton at reserve for you, you just never know, Mr Worrall no longer taking his 7 rides ;) , Cook will be Cook but the Tigers match the rest of Monarchs imo

Very true Julie , with the seven rides no longer available , Richie will probably send Steve up for this one

• Like 2

Srevie didn't. I suspect Stevie did though ;)

All the best

Rob

Pedant :lol: