British Speedway Forum
dantodan

Newcastle Diamonds V Plymouth Devils 6th July 2014 Pl 6.30pm

Indeed. What doesn't help matters is that the two home reserves face the same second string from the opposition in their non-reserve-race rides whereas the away reserves face the home 2 and 4 once each. Newman therefore avoided Tungate last night but faced Palm Toft twice which was easy meat really. Probably helps explain one or two of Lewis K's mammoth scores at the NA too. While of course reserves can be switched as and when its something that needs ironing out for next year along with the heats 5 & 6 imbalance.

Indeed. What doesn't help matters is that the two home reserves face the same second string from the opposition in their non-reserve-race rides whereas the away reserves face the home 2 and 4 once each. Newman therefore avoided Tungate last night but faced Palm Toft twice which was easy meat really. Probably helps explain one or two of Lewis K's mammoth scores at the NA too. While of course reserves can be switched as and when its something that needs ironing out for next year along with the heats 5 & 6 imbalance.

Yes, I quite like the system but it still could do with a bit of tinkering.

• Like 1

Lets just hope he finishes last :P

just seen ya post I hope your not another to join the I hate nicki bandwagon merchants and as for bjerre I would love to see him get in the top 8 but sadly he's going back over like our own bomber harris..

• Like 1

just seen ya post I hope your not another to join the I hate nicki bandwagon merchants and as for bjerre I would love to see him get in the top 8 but sadly he's going back over like our own bomber harris..

Hey - Bomber WON a Race in the GP - The comeback starts here. :o;):P

is the comeback in your armchair like me watch'n the pairs then the gp from Cardiff on record then the footy world cup ??

• Like 1

is the comeback in your armchair like me watch'n the pairs then the gp from Cardiff on record then the footy world cup ??

Yes - EXACTLY!!!

Errrrrrmmmm - how did you know? :o:unsure: :unsure: :blink:

I'm sorry but I just don't like him, I'll keep it at that :)