British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Cardiff Gp Date Announced July 4th 2015

YOU must be able to do better than £299 a night surely?

There are many on here who have already done much, much better than that.

I was just using that as a comparison. Yes I can find better but do I want to spend £100+ a night on Ibis, Big Sleep or Etap? No thanks.

Assuming it will still be a 5pm start then you can travel away from Cardiff for accomodation. How about somewhere 1-2 hours drive if it is not possible to get home (that is assuming your driver is not a drinker!!).

has anyone got there tick from the weekend and can check the seating for me. was just about to book M7 as it states "start/finish/middle tier" on the website, however i think that's near the first corner, can someone confirm?

dont want to pay a premium and end up not where i expected!

has anyone got there tick from the weekend and can check the seating for me. was just about to book M7 as it states "start/finish/middle tier" on the website, however i think that's near the first corner, can someone confirm?

dont want to pay a premium and end up not where i expected!

This site should answer your question http://www.millenniumstadium.com/tickets/seating_plan.php

Edited by STARRGAZER1

I booked two rooms on Sunday in the Radisson for July3rd/4th next year and the total cost was £460.

I looked today and the same style rooms would now be £395 per room per night giving a total cost of £1,580 !!!!!!

It is just blatant profiteering i'm afraid.

• Like 1

that's what i was looking at M7 not start finish line at all!

thanks

that's what i was looking at M7 not start finish line at all!

thanks

That`s about the nearest you will get to "start/finish" the best seats are normally included in the hospitality packages. We are in M11.

Cardiff Uni £25 a night, Job Done

Did you book on line or by phone.

That`s about the nearest you will get to "start/finish" the best seats are normally included in the hospitality packages. We are in M11.

i was in M11 when bomber won,

great surrounded by poole fans even better!

Did you book on line or by phone.

I emailed Residences@cardiff.ac.uk but can also phone on 029 2087 4849.

There is a page for online booking but only have choice of one residence - http://bookings.travelstay.com/CardiffUniversityBooking.htm

This year I booked 2 weeks before GP and they still had plenty rooms.

I booked two rooms on Sunday in the Radisson for July3rd/4th next year and the total cost was £460.

I looked today and the same style rooms would now be £395 per room per night giving a total cost of £1,580 !!!!!!

It is just blatant profiteering i'm afraid.

Yeah done the same, booked 1 room for 2 nights, and looked back at it now, and its almost a 125% increase!

Is the deal BSI had with the hotels whereas "affordable rooms" were available through a link on the purchase of the stadium ticket still available ??

Edited by racers and royals

Many of the smaller guest houses in Cardiff ask their regular customers if they intend to return next year and hold rooms for them at their regular rates, if you can find one, then you are set up for as long as the GP is held in Cardiff. My party pay £55 per night B&B.