British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bee 26

Coventry Vs Belle Vue 18/7/14

thought it was 'another midlands track' for a minute I was watching... :o

all riders 30 yards apart, straight legged drifting across the apex of the turn unable to bring the rear wheel round until pulling an almighty locker to prevent themselves hitting the fence...

is that polish fella back?? :D

Not the best is it.

I'm just pleased we're winning .. ;) But no, not much to write home about so far :neutral:

Lost the stream at the start of heat 10...Thank god, Updates didn't!!

Edit: Well done Bees :t:

I'm looking forward to our trusted neutral, Voice of Reason posting his review of the meeting..... :neutral: LOL

Edited by Jacques

well I was coming to this but glad I went for a curry and a couple of pints instead. when will the promotors realise fans wont put up with sub standard racing these days

its not the 70s or 80s anymore

well I was coming to this but glad I went for a curry and a couple of pints instead. when will the promotors realise fans wont put up with sub standard racing these days

How do you know the racing was "substandard" did you watch the stream from the pub and curry house?

• Like 1

How do you know the racing was "substandard" did you watch the stream from the pub and curry house?

The track was substandard Not the racing.

When it's a hot sunny day the track at Coventry has always been substandard over the years. Patchy which provides poor racing.

Good crowd so think you could be wrong there.

The temp was 28 so the track was losing moisture which is why they had to grade more than usual.

MJJ looked much faster tonight and dialled in to the track. Our top riders stepped up which made up for Garrity's usual double figures being missing.

Always love seeing Summers ride at Brandon. Both guests tried really hard.

• Like 1

Track was badly prepared but far more enjoyable to watch than at BP.

Thought it was a poor crowd too

Boring

Track was poor, don't make excuses for it. Bees chucked so many points away too. Top three rode well and pulled it off in the end. Hansen rode better tonight but seems to make poor decisions on racing lines as only appears to have one which is costing him.

Feel sorry for my friends from BV who went down to Brandon to watch that. BV should pay them for going. Poor track doesn't excuse another woeful performance from BV on the road. Wolverhampton is the track most like Kirky Lane and it's no surprise that our only away points have been earned there.

Really thought we'd get at least a point tonight, but we really made Coventry look good.

Why all the "IF'S" from you BEE'S fans, it's Belle Vue on Friday, the worse away side in the EL.

Bee's to hit 50+

I rest my case.

• Like 1