British Speedway Forum
BeoBrummie

Birmingham - The Future?

I'll see you at the meeting then.

You buyin?

You buyin?

You going? If the bar is open, yes I'll buy you one.

You going? If the bar is open, yes I'll buy you one.

Here first - go last ...........how about you and your sidekick?

I'll buy BlueJam a beer anytime, he knows that, but I don't think he'll be at the meeting.

Suprised you don't know him, BlueJam is a global phenomenom amongst speedway fans. A really nice guy too.

• Like 5

I'll buy BlueJam a beer anytime, he knows that, but I don't think he'll be at the meeting.

Suprised you don't know him, BlueJam is a global phenomenom amongst speedway fans. A really nice guy too.

Good for you and the Globe...... :lol:

Sorry folks, what a load of Bo***x............ :sad:

Now he etc has gone (for now) can we get back on topic..

I have pm you mate reply at leisure ...

I'm not been cloak and dagger by the way folks I would just rather not put my number on a forum I'm sure you would all do the same

I cant see a PM at the moment, I know sue as well.

Brummies forum currently been repaired...My proposal which Ive spoke to the fighting fund about is continuing the fund and I'm looking for approx 100 people to donate around 10 a month towards the fund so we can keep building it up for our use if and when needed this will increase the fund by approx £12,000 a year it will also show potential owners we have a loyal hardcore who are prepared to do that little extra for the club..

Now I've spoke to a few people about it and have had decent feed back and around 15 people I've spoken to would join such a scheme some prepared to make 15 to 20 pound donations...with the club shutting mid season most these people have saved 300-400 quid anyway with admission programme drinks fuel if not more ....

Please remember this would be for us as the fans for our future not to be handed over to the potential new owners...

Feed back please on your thoughts of this idea lets try keep this thread sensible

I am up for anything that will help to keep the club going. Can't understand why people are wary of this, the supporters club is already looking after 10 grands worth, I'm sure they are worthy custodians.

Agree with the post from CJ.

I know that I am target for some, but so be it.

But I will have my say, to those who are negative to me ...DONT READ.

Imo - as there is no B'Ham Speedway Team/Club atm, a trust could be set up of volunteers with supporters and professional (speedway business) knowledge.

They are all out there and in place to come together - if they wish?

If the sums are going to increase and with the RIGHT PR they will, I think the figures may be overwhelming for a supporters club.

If the supporters club do carry on as they are - then brilliant.......and If they do I look forward to a substantial busy winter of raising more funds ! ......

Good luck all, apart from those who just want to have a go at me.... :icon_smile_clown:

Edited by stansolo
  • Like 2

On a personal note .........a big CHEERS for them pm's I received......................One Love folks...... :cheers:

Fair play Deano......................you did a crackin job there....................... :oops:

Fair play Deano......................you did a crackin job there....................... :oops:

What brought that on? Not that I'm complaining... :)

No fair play you are fantastic, you really know the right way forward ......keep on keepin on babe? :cheers:

What a C--k..................... :rolleyes:

I've spoke to a few people about it and have had decent feed back and around 15 people I've spoken to would join such a scheme some prepared to make 15 to 20 pound donations...with the club shutting mid season most these people have saved 300-400 quid anyway with admission programme drinks fuel if not more ....

There are a lot of Birmingham supporters prepared to believe in anything that will offer them hope. I hope you are not preying on them. Bear in mind your previous promise, and I quote from you...

I have spent all day getting lots of people ready to make donations including 4 people willing to donate 200 pound each I think we could hit 25000 in a few weeks I've managed to line up 3000-4000 just today.

If you raised £4000 in one day, where is it? It certainly didn't jump-start the fighting fund which grew gradually from zero and took a while to get beyond your first day's efforts.

Basically, don't promise what you can't deliver. The fans don't deserve to be taken for a ride in this fashion.

• Like 1

On a personal note .........a big CHEERS for them pm's I received......................One Love folks...... :cheers:

Still being received and appreciated - 23/07/14 :t:

Stansolo you seem to need the shock factor to post on here. Stick to sensible debate, & we can enjoy your input.

I agree proud panther, and there are load of shockers on here who need the x Factor......

There are a lot of Birmingham supporters prepared to believe in anything that will offer them hope. I hope you are not preying on them. Bear in mind your previous promise, and I quote from you...

If you raised £4000 in one day, where is it? It certainly didn't jump-start the fighting fund which grew gradually from zero and took a while to get beyond your first day's efforts.

Basically, don't promise what you can't deliver. The fans don't deserve to be taken for a ride in this fashion.

£4000 in a day in speedway supporter terms is unheard of.........must be a business/sponsor getting involved.....well done !

£4000 in a day in speedway supporter terms is unheard of.........must be a business/sponsor getting involved.....well done !

Let's congratulate him when we see the colour of the money and it is handed over...until then it is is nothing but forum flannel.