British Speedway Forum
Bagpuss

Peterborough V Edinburgh 20/7/14 5pm

Unless the meeting is on the actual day of a riders club meeting...no RR. Time to be strict with this situation

Try telling that to a number of Berwick fans over on the Newcastle v Berwick thread, they have a similar situation with Bellego.

Try telling that to a number of Berwick fans over on the Newcastle v Berwick thread, they have a similar situation with Bellego.

make no odds in this modern age where travel is actually easy and prices are not that bad

Its not as if Italy is the other side of the world is it,

• Like 1

I'm in Peterborough and It's bright sunshine and pretty hot but I'm in bed looking out of my window. but I can also see grey clouds.

Edited by Jepsen Jensen Racing

It is a poor show from Lasse saying that he is not able to get here for this meeting, He has himself said at 11pm last night he is driving back to Denmark a journey of around 14hours but the routing would take you in close to a number of major airports including Munich,Frankfurt,Stuttgart,Hamburg and Dusseldorf that is before you even try Italian ones like Venice,Verona,Vicenza,treviso lots of options. In fact just seen a Lufthansa flight this morning that would have had him in Birmingham at 13:30

If thats the case surely a NL guest for Bjerre and 28 day ban if he is blowing off the fixture.

• Like 1

I'm told the logistics didn't fit for Lasse, He would not have been at optimal performance level if he arrived into the UK for the match.

That ain't anyone's fault but his. He should be banned and fined for cheating the people who pay his wages.

• Like 1

I'm told the logistics didn't fit for Lasse, He would not have been at optimal performance level if he arrived into the UK for the match.

So what your saying is he could if made it back over for todays meeting but decided against it because it was to much hassle?

• Like 1

So what your saying is he could if made it back over for todays meeting but decided against it because it was to much hassle?

Maybe he wouldn't have had his required 12hrs beauty sleep!

I would suggest as this is a re-arranged fixture when asked if he would be available the club were told unlikely but went ahead and booked the meeting any way! I am sure if I am wrong Neil will soon be on here to correct this post.

That ain't anyone's fault but his. He should be banned and fined for cheating the people who pay his wages.

that's maybe the problem he ain't been getting any,if rumors are to be believed.

that's maybe the problem he ain't been getting any,if rumors are to be believed.

Bellego hasn't got back either today,must be then he's not getting paid at Berwick

• Like 1

If Bellego's not back then Lasse deserves an apology from certain people.

Meeting is going ahead!!!!

Nice crowd building up with plenty of SNP supporters starting a Alex Salmond chant.

• Like 2

dont worry panthers fans , you have 5 heat leaders in your team. take awat 2 and you still have 3, exactly the same as other pl teams have. monarchs to show no mercy and carry on with rheir winning ways.. .. 5 heat leaders, whatever nexy.