British Speedway Forum
ruffdiamond

Newcastle 'v' Berwick 20-07-14

Berwick fans would like there 7 riders to be 100% committed to there fixtures

Our fans care what our riders do riding for us

It has been a refreshing seeing two of our boys doing rather well on foreign shores, that being being said as Dick said himself 90% of fans only care about Saturday home meetings.

Clearly one of the boys, 12 points against Dross House next week and all will be forgiven.

Will Bellego be banned?

Banned for what? Not being able to get back for a fixture after an FIM meeting, the same as Lasse Bjerre? I don't think so.

• Like 2

It has been a refreshing seeing two of our boys doing rather well on foreign shores, that being being said as Dick said himself 90% of fans only care about Saturday home meetings.

Clearly one of the boys, 12 points against Dross House next week and all will be forgiven.

Will Bellego be banned?

What you on about? How can he be banned for riding in Under 21 Final It is FIM event and facilities available as Peterbro have for Bjerre today.Riding in Under 21 Final is surely an honour. Interesting note for next Friday as in fix list Prague have a Czech League match which would rule Messrs Franc and Kus out of UK matches as they are obliged to ride in their own country first I understand.

Will Bellego be banned?

Unless Berwick claim Bellego is withholding his services, which he isn't, he wont face any ban.

What you on about? How can he be banned for riding in Under 21 Final It is FIM event and facilities available as Peterbro have for Bjerre today.Riding in Under 21 Final is surely an honour. Interesting note for next Friday as in fix list Prague have a Czech League match which would rule Messrs Franc and Kus out of UK matches as they are obliged to ride in their own country first I understand.

I am amazed Berwick haven't announced this fact.

Unless Berwick claim Bellego is withholding his services, which he isn't, he wont face any ban.

I am amazed Berwick haven't announced this fact.

Where has this ban thing come from! If a rider is in a FIM event a club gets facility. If he needs to travel day before they get a facility if he cant get back next day they get a facility aka Bellego and Bjerre today. Obviously despite Berwick being a top four league side just now they would not be in a fans top four league! Thats what they have on their club website. Words fail me with some folk.

Edited by Catch Me If You Can

Where has this ban thing come from! If a rider is in a FIM event a club gets facility. If he needs to travel day before they get a facility if he cant get back next day they get a facility aka Bellego and Bjerre today. Obviously despite Berwick being a top four league side just now they would not be in a fans top four league! Thats what they have on their club website. Words fail me with some folk.

Wasn't me that brought up the subject of any ban so go rant with the poster who did.

• Like 1

You right! Answered wrong post My apolgies Screm

mods I think it's time to lock this thread, Bellego has been discussed enough and the poster I'm quoting will start crying soon if anything negative isn't swept under the carpet ... Hic hic :)

Getting back to the actual on track stuff we can expect tonight, can I welcome young Mr Nielsen to our team proper and wish him well{assuming he is fit after his debut crash out at OTA. A withdrawal on debut has to be your nightmare start} Good how our website keeps us all informed as to injury and team updates isn't it :rofl:

Getting back to the actual on track stuff we can expect tonight, can I welcome young Mr Nielsen to our team proper and wish him well{assuming he is fit after his debut crash out at OTA. A withdrawal on debut has to be your nightmare start} Good how our website keeps us all informed as to injury and team updates isn't it :rofl:

Simon said on his Facebook status last night he was "pumped" for his "proper home debut tomorrow" so he should be riding tonight.

mods I think it's time to lock this thread, Bellego has been discussed enough and the poster I'm quoting will start crying soon if anything negative isn't swept under the carpet ... Hic hic :)

Yes Hic Hic You right Firing Arson

Simon said on his Facebook status last night he was "pumped" for his "proper home debut tomorrow" so he should be riding tonight.

Good to hear.

R/R will always out score Bellego at Brough and give the fence repairers an easier night.

50-40

• Like 1

After awful away peformances hope Diamonds can get the win tonight although Berwick have shown they can win away this season so might not be easy. Berwick in my opinion are better with r/r Bellego he is yet to have good meeting round Brough. However Diamonds won last time and are stronger on paper with Mills for Greenwood, better Ludvig at home, Rose fully fit as he had just came back from injury last time and Nielsen who is now Diamonds rather than guest has had more meetings round Brough since. However Cook isnt riding this time but King should still win races although has had a few poor rides at home so not a gaurantee.