British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
LagutaRacingFan

Sheffield Vs Panthers - 24/07/14

So the Panthers go on to Sheffield where they face a rejuvenated Sheffield side which has been boosted by the presence of Taylor Poole at reserve but the Panthers are also on a high after defeating the Monarchs and ending their unbeaten run last Sunday.

The Panthers will be without Ryan Fisher but David Bellegon is hotly tipped to take his place.

Panthers

1. Ryan Fisher - R/R
2. Lewis Blackbird
3. Ales Dryml
4. Ulrich Oostergaard
5. Lasse Bjerre
6. Joe Jacobs
7. Nikki Barrett

Prediction: Sheffield 40-50 Peterborough Panthers

Edited by Jepsen Jensen Racing

Think you may have got your numbers the wrong way round! As long as proctor and Lanham are fit I can't see anything but a Tigers victory by 10 or more

Think you may have got your numbers the wrong way round! As long as proctor and Lanham are fit I can't see anything but a Tigers victory by 10 or more

We have 5 Number 1's.

We have 5 Number 1's.

And how many number 2's do you have.

I would be surprised if Leigh rides. If Fisher was riding I would fancy sheffields chances. You never know we may get a couple of guests ;-)

Were does it state Stead doesnt ride ?? Its 4 meetings from Sunday onwards unless i misread that !

Edited by psycho3a

Were does it state Stead doesnt ride ?? Its 4 meetings from Sunday onwards unless i misread that !

Added to that how do Sheffield get Lawson as a Guest when Redcar riding the same night?

Should read Lanham, Proctor and Bates out.

Masters, R/R and Perry in.

• Like 1

Sheffield look stronger to me, especially with Lawson in

In what world would Sheffield be stronger having Richard Lawson in place of Simon Stead?

• Like 1

Sheffield press release isn't saying Stead is missing, for the Panthers match its saying Masters for Lanham, Perry for Bates and RR for Proctor

• Like 1

Steady isn't missing this Thursday but is for the next 4 matches after that and Richard Lawson is guesting when he is missing. JJR suggested that Sheffield would be stronger with Richard Lawson in the team and I was saying no we won't.

I hope that clarifies the discussion?

• Like 1

No rider in our league could replace Simon, but when he is missing there is no better replacement than Lawson, I for one was convinced he would be riding for us this season, love to have him in our side permanently, (not in place of Steady though).

• Like 1