British Speedway Forum
Wolfsbane

Wolverhampton 2015

my worry is he'll be second heat leader in this team.

Still think there will be a surprise signing for the side,but not until January.

Ricky Wells confirms on his twitter that he no longer requires a work permit, an option?

It is my belief the BSPA have systematically destroyed the sensibility of the riders averages with their new ideas. In the 'Good Ole Days' we use to get Heatleaders on scores of 8,9,and 10 +; Second-strings on 5,6,and 7's, and the reserves were 3and 4's. Just by their scores you had a realistic idea of his capability. Now, we have 80% of the riders between 6 and 7, and depending what position he rides in the team, will determine the difficulty he faces. What a fiasco .......

The fact we are now discussing all riders being accessed on a 6.5 as fair. just highlights how ridiculous our scoring format has become........

• Like 1

On the official site CVS says Musielak will be using the mechanic that Piotr used last year so I think that probably rules out a return for Pawlicki.

Wolfie

Not really as Piotr used Tobiasz Musielak mechanic who now lives in England

PK and Wells it is then.

If that is the team that Adams and CVS puts out,then its not likely to attract many through the turnstiles to watch them.

Infact it probably will have the opposite affect and drive them away.

Remember they have already upset a few supporters picking Josh Bates instead of Paul Starke when they had first pick.

Personally I don't think they will go with Ricky Wells.Hes ok around Monmore,but poor on most away tracks.

Wolves Top 5 only need to score to their averages as Blackbird will score 10+ every meeting.

maybe in some meetings - definitely not all!!! :shock::wink:

happy xmas to wolves fans and a prosperous new year

Very kind sir, and the same to you. :t: