British Speedway Forum
Wolfsbane

Wolverhampton 2015

I think PK will retire at the end of the season as age catches up with all of us sooner or later he as been a very loyal to British speedway down the years and would deserve a big farewell meeting.

Blimey, how quickly folk turn after one bad meeting from PK.

When has stating the obvious truth been turning on a rider.

I did say that i thought PK had been a great servant to the club, but you must be able to see he is nowhere near the rider he was, his performances for Lakeside all season Monday night and last night in Sweden points to the obvious.

You must also remember most of these bad performances are on tracks he has ridden for years.

• Like 1

When has stating the obvious truth bLund turning on a rider.

I did say that i thought PK had been a great servant to the club, but you must be able to see he is nowhere near the rider he was, his performances for Lakeside all season Monday night and last night in Sweden points to the obvious.

You must also remember most of these bad performances are on tracks he has ridden for years.

I did say when he returned that, PK will give it his all, but that I'd rather remember his as the rider who dominated any other rider at Monmore in his prime - not the pale shadow we saw on Monday.

PK is one of my Wolves heroes, and his debut was in the same year I started watching Wolves. I found it very difficult watching him against Poole.

Why do people knock.....give him a break.PK is class , he will turn the clock back abd put in the performances we know he can produce. PK has always been a different rider when he rides for WOLVES compared to riding for any other elite league club. WELCOME HOME PK

Also remember that PK was not alone on Monday. Everyone had a bad night apart from Piotr

I would say then going on what some are saying about Pk that Tai should consider retiring then because he has been extremely poor for 80% of the season. ..who would have thought before the season started thst Tai would score 4 etc at home..need I say more.

Edited by outofdarkness

Two matches at home to Leicester and one v Eastbourne ..... Away to Leicester, Eastbourne, Swindon and Poole

No chance of the play offs but confident of at least 8 points at home and think a few away too but PK will be back with a few decent scores and pretty sure he will still be riding next season ..... but that may be his last year and as skipper of Woles too

Two matches at home to Leicester and one v Eastbourne ..... Away to Leicester, Eastbourne, Swindon and Poole

No chance of the play offs but confident of at least 8 points at home and think a few away too but PK will be back with a few decent scores and pretty sure he will still be riding next season ..... but that may be his last year and as skipper of Woles too

Bit worried based on Monday/Tuesday but pretty much agree that's probably the plan. Pretty much depends on the format but given it's the same as this year (unlikely I know) we've got the best chance for a few years, based on current averages, of putting together a rather competitive team. It will however require some ££££s to inject new blood and this may be where said plan hits the buffers.

Edited by Wolfsbane

Two matches at home to Leicester and one v Eastbourne ..... Away to Leicester, Eastbourne, Swindon and Poole No chance of the play offs but confident of at least 8 points at home and think a few away too but PK will be back with a few decent scores and pretty sure he will still be riding next season ..... but that may be his last year and as skipper of Woles too

Totally agree.we ain't making no play offs this year.

Let's just hope we can at least have a decent finish to the season and hope we can build a team for 2015 with a spear head of Tai, Piotr and the Legendary PK.

Think it will only be Tai, Piotr, PK and Jacob if the Elite League moves to one night a week ..... Mondays

However to do that there either has to be a British League set up for all tracks which would mean all parties pulling together ...... unlikely

or EL tracks also running a British League season that doesn't feature the top riders but could see PK, Jacob, Ty and Nicolai being the main riders due to their modest averages

Would be interesting to see what Freddie will do next season if he misses out in the GP's ?

Excellent news in reading the Speedway Star interview this week with Oliver Berntzon.

Looks like he was the rider to come in alongside PK but couldn't make the deadline to sign.

But at least he has pledged his future to Wolves.

"I was ready to come this season but Wolverhampton said i had to be OK to ride on Monday and i couldn't do that.

I wont go anywhere else in England this season but we have an agreement for next year".

Bring on 2015 and welcome to Wolves Oliver :t:

Seems like one season too many for PK, in the ideal world maybe they should have kept hold of Wells.

Seems like one season too many for PK, in the ideal world maybe they should have kept hold of Wells.

3 3 3 1 1 at Leicester suggests otherwise..

Excellent news in reading the Speedway Star interview this week with Oliver Berntzon.

Looks like he was the rider to come in alongside PK but couldn't make the deadline to sign.

But at least he has pledged his future to Wolves.

"I was ready to come this season but Wolverhampton said i had to be OK to ride on Monday and i couldn't do that.

I wont go anywhere else in England this season but we have an agreement for next year".

Bring on 2015 and welcome to Wolves Oliver :t:

After the part Peter Adams played in Larsen and Sundstroms changed average in 2011 I hope they bring in a rule that Berntzon has to come in on a 8. I base this on Piotr Pawlicki averaging 8 this season, thus all new riders should be an 8. Obviously.

3 3 3 1 1 at Leicester suggests otherwise..

3 3 3 1 1 .....suggests the poor old soul gets tired the longer a meeting goes on. :lol:

• Like 3

Its a similar effect with some of the threads on here!! :shock::D

3 3 3 1 1 .....suggests the poor old soul gets tired the longer a meeting goes on. :lol:

Yep, just leave him out of heat 15 :)