British Speedway Forum
dantodan

Redcar Bears V Newcastle Diamonds Premier League, Thurs 31st July At 7.30pm

We might scrape a point for a narrow defeat.

What has the track been like the last few weeks? Last time I was there it was bare as a badgers bum.

Unfortunately not been for 3 weeks (holiday then ill) but before that it starts good but rapidly loses dirt from inner half leaving a fast line round the boards (airfence)

• Like 1

How odd!!Proctor gets one straight away,Klindt gets one straight away yet King doesnt?

If I remeber correctly, Proctor took ages to get a 'proper' average, due to call offs etc., but can't remember when he actually got one and after how many meetings.

Edited by Steve Park

What has the track been like the last few weeks? Last time I was there it was bare as a badgers bum.

Er Steve how do you know a badgers bum is bare!. :nono: wot have you been up to?

The Diamonds 2014 are a strange side. It has been hard to forecast any result. As we have not been going well away from Brough I sadly say Redcar to win this and us looking for the odd point. The Cookie Monster will do us proud I am sure and if he ever gets sick of Armadale we will have him for a career move

If I remeber correctly, Proctor took ages to get a 'proper' average, due to call offs etc., but can't remember when he actually got one and after how many meetings.

4 home and 4 away---just like Klindt and Kennett did

• Like 1

Surely Lemo counts as being on official FIM international duty?

It's not like he's gone to Poland for a holiday, is it? :wink:

All the best

Rob

Surely Lemo counts as being on official FIM international duty?

It's not like he's gone to Poland for a holiday, is it? :wink:

All the best

Rob

Lemo explained on his Facebook status that the rule has changed for this year. Beforehand it was just the riders, now it includes the managers (of which Lemo is the only one!), that once you have signed in at the SWC you can't ride anywhere else while still involved in the competition.

Just been told that Cookie can't make tonights meeting for personal reasons, and he is replaced by Rene B. Anybody confirm or deny it please.

Just been told that Cookie can't make tonights meeting for personal reasons, and he is replaced by Rene B. Anybody confirm or deny it please.

Confirmed now in our local paper that Rene does deputise for Danny King tonight.

Edited by Tsunami

Graversen also missing tonight after his fall yesterday, Lewis Blackbird will guest in his place.

Hope all the redcar fans enjoy watching Craig Cook cheating whoops I mean rolling at the starts

They'll need long range binoculars then.

i for see a wonky box win tonight :lol:

could be wrong but it will be a close one

No chance. Rene not as good as King, and no Kerr. Bears RR for Lemon :o and Blackbird for Jan. Never in doubt now.

Fancied an away win with cookie in the team, that's just been blew out the water, rene is not a number 1 unfortunately

• Like 1

We might scrape a point for a narrow defeat.

I always thought it was 'as rough as a badgers rr's',,, baboons have got funny bum's tho :-)

i for see a wonky box win tonight :lol:

could be wrong but it will be a close one

would love to see it,,, but don't think so this time :-(

a wonder what's happened there then,,, a report earlier had said that some-one was seen throwing a pacifier out of a vehicle on the A19 by Nissan,,, but, then again that don't mean anything,,, it happens quite a bit down that way as I am led to believe ;-)