British Speedway Forum

What times kick off, british time ?

17:45pm starts on the box.

Cheers.

What you have just said isn't true as changes were made as they were in the KL leg. Changes can be made today probably. It's crazy for the programme makers but sensible for the teams as they make their final decisions after a practice.

This racecard one-upmanship is too childish for words.

They are all great I have just seen a 3 page one that is excellent and I will probably go with that one.

Sorry but that`s not true-teams HAVE to give their riders and riding order 14 days before the Kings Lynn and Vestervik staged meetings-read the rules on this link http://www.fim-live.com/fileadmin/alfresco/6550005_eng.pdf it hasn`t been a problem in previous years and it`s not a new rule.

Easy win for the Aussies & a chase for 2nd place between Hancock & Sweden.

Edited by Crazy robin

Sorry but that`s not true-teams HAVE to give their riders and riding order 14 days before the Kings Lynn and Vestervik staged meetings-read the rules on this link http://www.fim-live.com/fileadmin/alfresco/6550005_eng.pdf it hasn`t been a problem in previous years and it`s not a new rule.

I don't have any interest in reading the rules mate. What you said is wrong because what you said did not happen!

One man and his dog watching ?

Great advert for Speedway.

Hi all,

I'll go for the Aussies with the proviso that Holder is okay. Speedway over the years is full of riders who came back too soon after a wrist injury and it goes again. Fingers crossed he is okay. I really enjoy this Eurosport coverage. The presenter (name?) comes across as a very pleasant guy and Scott and Sophie are a good, knowledgeable (married :t: ) pair. Kelvin and Nige can then "phwoarr proper speedway " their way through the heats. :lol: No injuries and good racing I hope. Alan.

One man and his dog watching ?

Great advert for Speedway.

To be fair these segments are pre-recorded way before the start. Lets see when the tapes go up.

'The atmosphere is building' says Andy :rofl::rofl::rofl:

And people attack Nige for some of the daft things he says.

The crowd could not fill a taxi and shows that this seeding lark is a disaster for the WTC.

How many of the dozen of so there even got in free?

Makes you focking weep :(

To be fair these segments are pre-recorded way before the start. Lets see when the tapes go up.

there will be more at Ipswich tonight

good point