British Speedway Forum
Super Blue

Who Will Make The Playoffs ?

i bet the Edinburgh promotion couldnt believe their luck when Somerset picked Scunny and left them with Berwick

the perfect draw for them i guess

Cold cash wins out with the promoters with these groups.

Can't blame Embra and Zumzet as they're good enough to progress whoever they pick.

I think that was always on the cards if Worky got through,Both sections should get some decent support in theses matches.Certainly would not like to predict Somerset section.

I think that was always on the cards if Worky got through,Both sections should get some decent support in theses matches.Certainly would not like to predict Somerset section.

I would think that the "southern" section will be more competitive than the "northern", but it's still odds-on for a Somerset v Edinburgh final.

Rob Godfrey mentioned that Sky are intending to show at least one, if not both, of the play-off finals. :t:

I would think that the "southern" section will be more competitive than the "northern", but it's still odds-on for a Somerset v Edinburgh final.

Rob Godfrey mentioned that Sky are intending to show at least one, if not both, of the play-off finals. :t:

Personally I think it's odds-on for Edinburgh to win overall.Should have some good matches though.

A few years too late, but good to hear if they show them.

Don't forget, the play-offs and Promotion/Relegation scenarios were brought in under the assumption that Sky would show at least the Promotion/Relegation matches live, something that didn't (and was never likely) to happen.

Personally I think it's odds-on for Edinburgh to win overall.Should have some good matches though.

Definitely, and as long as the Comets are involved in some of them I'll be more than happy, plenty good enough really if we put it together!! :t:

i bet the Edinburgh promotion couldnt believe their luck when Somerset picked Scunny and left them with Berwick

the perfect draw for them i guess

Scunny are dark horses for me... ride like they did against us and they will get to the final! Good Luck :approve:

• Like 2

Scunny are dark horses for me... ride like they did against us and they will get to the final! Good Luck :approve:

See you in the final ;)

All the best

Rob

See you in the final ;)

All the best

Rob

Baby Bandit would be arriving early if that was the case :lol:

• Like 3

Definitely, and as long as the Comets are involved in some of them I'll be more than happy, plenty good enough really if we put it together!! :t:

Worky on paper have good team but have disappointed on track,Howarth has been showing improved form lately they could cause an upset if they got it all together.Edinburghs to lose though.

Worky on paper have good team but have disappointed on track,Howarth has been showing improved form lately they could cause an upset if they got it all together.Edinburghs to lose though.

Worky won't win a meeting in the playoffs if they ride like they have against us in the last couple of weeks and go in as underdogs. North group should be Edinburgh's.

Can see the southern group being all home wins so points difference could be the key there.

Edited by Tigerite

Don't think so.

Somerset are a very well balanced outfit.

Edinburgh are weak at reserve.

Surprised to see Somerset pick Scunny ahead of Berwick.

Would be no surprise to see all home wins in the 'south' group and best away performance wins.

• Like 2

Embra, Worky & Berwick

Somerset, Scunthorpe & Ipswich

Be surprised if it's any different.

Surprise :)

• Like 1