British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
OveFundinFan

Emil Sayfutdinov 2015

Does anyone know the plans of Emil for 2015 re the GP's.?

Is he going to contest?

is there a way for him to contest?

Does anyone know the plans of Emil for 2015 re the GP's.?

Is he going to contest?

is there a way for him to contest?

I've wondered much the same myself. I suppose much depends on whether he still has the "influence" in his camp!

Hes not done the qualifiers. So it's not really up to him is it? Will BSI give him a wildcard? They should really tell him to take pee off if he expects a wildcard and qualify himself.

Saying that, Id love to see Emil back in the GPs

Hes not done the qualifiers. So it's not really up to him is it? Will BSI give him a wildcard? They should really tell him to take pee off if he expects a wildcard and qualify himself.

Saying that, Id love to see Emil back in the GPs

Hadn't realised he wasn't in the qualifiers, kind of helps I suppose lol

But yeh, I agree on both counts!

FORGIVE the plug ... had an exclusive one-on-one interview with Emil in Bydgoszcz on Saturday. It's in Speedway Star this week.

Quite chuffed actually... he has been refusing to talk directly to the media but told Armando Castagna after meeting him on Saturday morning that he would come to the Polonia Stadium en route for Tarnow and talk to me but nobody else.

• Like 4

Looking forward to it.

Also looking forward to next weeks double page expose "How Poole got Benji"

• Like 5

Looking forward to it.

Also looking forward to next weeks double page expose "How Poole got Benji"

:D

Don't hold your breath Salty ;)

Even though he wasn't in qualifiers he could still be in Lonigo as one of the wild cards I suppose

I have to be honest, much as he seems a very nice young man and is clearly an excellent rider, I don't see why he should be offered a place in the GP in 2015. He turned down a place this year, and chose not to contest the qualifiers, whatever the reason doesn't really matter. Plenty of riders would have liked his place in the series and they have contested the qualifiers this year to get in for next and he would get a place handed to him on a plate having put two fingers up at the SGP on two counts. It probably all boils down to money and if thats the case I'd rather have someone in the series who wants to be in it.

• Like 1

I have to be honest, much as he seems a very nice young man and is clearly an excellent rider, I don't see why he should be offered a place in the GP in 2015. He turned down a place this year, and chose not to contest the qualifiers, whatever the reason doesn't really matter. Plenty of riders would have liked his place in the series and they have contested the qualifiers this year to get in for next and he would get a place handed to him on a plate having put two fingers up at the SGP on two counts. It probably all boils down to money and if thats the case I'd rather have someone in the series who wants to be in it.

We hopefully want to see the best riders in the series and him being missing has took a bit away from it a real talent.
  • Like 2

Really hope hes back for 2015 hes the sort of rider i could watch ride on his own!! Best style out there IMO

I would also like to see him back in the GP's as he is without doubt on of the top 15 riders in the world, but I think he should have to show that he wants to be in the series by trying to qualify and not just be given a ticket back.

If he had entered the qualifiers there is a better than even chance he would have qualified and the question would be irrelevant

Really hope hes back for 2015 hes the sort of rider i could watch ride on his own!! Best style out there IMO

If he rides he will win the title at some stage,for me Emil and Ward are the two biggest talents the sport has with Tai,Greg,Niels upsides who are all as we all know great riders.
  • Like 1

EMIL won't ride in 2015 and declined the chance of a wild card place at Lonigo but plans to do the qualifying rounds and says encouragingly that he still wants to be World Champion.

• Like 1

A crazy situation really surely a compromise can be met? again the supporter misses out.Seeing a real talent test himself against the best it's like football missing out on watching Messi play football.