British Speedway Forum
stevehone

Kings Lynn V Poole 14/08/14

It only bothers you if you let it bother you though. I really don't think fans say I am not going to Speedway because of Matt Ford its because they are not enjoying the product.

I cant see how Poole have cheated by bringing in a like for like replacement who wont score a point un less they are gifted them.

Hopwood scored nothing so MF replaced Ben with Brendan who scored nothing who MF then replaced Brendan with Benji who will score nothing.

So what was the point in making the change if it was obvious Compton wouldn't score any more than Brendan? Thought the whole idea was to give experience to British riders to help with the future with this fast draft idea? If Poole haven't cheated they clearly aren't interested in helping develop riders by making pointless changes like this???

Compton v Hopwood at Wimborne Road on Wednesday!! I wonder why Leicester haven't chosen Johnson?!

Bit late in posting, but that's definitely the worst I've seen our team ride this year, home or away! Hopefully it's just a blip and we can pick ourselves up and move on. Swindon next Thursday, so I hope we're back on the ball for that one. Congratz to Poole. Certainly the better side on the night. They could gate. We couldn't. I think not having had a home meeting in over a month didn't really help us much either. But I'm not using that as an excuse. The track was the same for both sides. I just think Poole appeared to want the win more than we did. They worked well as a unit. For once, I didn't think we looked like much of a unit. I thought it seemed like 7 individuals rather than a team. But as I say, hopefully it's just a blip and we can pick ourselves up and move on. Onwards and upwards as the saying goes!

• Like 1

So what was the point in making the change if it was obvious Compton wouldn't score any more than Brendan? Thought the whole idea was to give experience to British riders to help with the future with this fast draft idea? If Poole haven't cheated they clearly aren't interested in helping develop riders by making pointless changes like this???

Who knows what the reasons are.

Poole have proved time and time again they have no interest in helping the future of British Youngsters.

What has happened to the link up they have with Scunthorpe?? Why aren't they using and helping some of their NL riders??

Who knows what the reasons are.

Poole have proved time and time again they have no interest in helping the future of British Youngsters.

What has happened to the link up they have with Scunthorpe?? Why aren't they using and helping some of their NL riders??

Are any on the list?