British Speedway Forum
A ORLOV

Eastbourne - Swindon 11.8.14

Swindon visit The Arlington Stadium with a full line up which is different to the one on our last visit where Peter Kildemand was replaced by Justin Sedgmen. The score on the night was Eastbourne 54 Swindon 37.

Eastbourne are unfortunately without Lewis Blackbird, following an injury last week.

Swindon have moved above Eastbourne in the table by one point in to fourth place but have had three more meetings, so this meeting is vital for both teams who are aiming for the playoffs.

Eastbourne have not lost a meeting at home and with only Poole managing a draw and Lakeside getting one point this will be a tough meeting for Swindon.

If Simon Gustafsson, who scored 15 points on the last visit, beating some of the Eastbourne heat leaders, can repeat that performance we may be able to keep the score within 6 points.

The major factor will be the weather which does not look good.

Edited by A ORLOV

Swindon visit The Arlington Stadium with a full line up which is different to the one on our last visit where Peter Kildemand was replaced by Justine Sedgmen.

Wasn't SHE any good then, this Justine?!

Wasn't SHE any good then, this Justine?!

Whoops, thanks for pointing that out.

My excuse is that many of my emails are to a Justine.

• Like 1

Routine away win.........seriously though a point would be a good result for us. :o

A point would be a good return at a track Swindon don't normally ride well(apart from Gusto, who should score at least 18!). Hopefully Batch will turn up.

• Like 1

Rosco continues his picking of shocking guests as Davey Watt rides in place of a concussed Killer. :mad:

Easy home win by at least 12 points.

Rosco continues his picking of shocking guests as Davey Watt rides in place of a concussed Killer. :mad:

Easy home win by at least 12 points.

Who would you have you gone for ?

Who would you have you gone for ?

Scott Nicholls would've been a better bet.

That said I think he's otherwise occupied for Belle Vue so grade A chump award goes to me.

Edited by Crazy robin

Scott Nicholls would've been a better bet.

He's riding for Belle Vue v Cov so that rules out Harris and Hans as well Woffy won't do it and Doyle can't because of his Work Permit .

Edited by orion

He's riding for Belle Vue

Yes I edited that in my post sorry.

Doyley or Rory would be better than agent Watt.

I also thought Doyle's work permit precludes guest bookings.

It does yes.

I reckon watt will get double figures :shock:

Watching Kildemand in World Cup, it was only going to be a matter of time before he hurt himself or somebody else.

Agent watt has got 5pts both visits to eastbourne this season once again rosco knows how to pick his guests lol

• Like 1