British Speedway Forum
A ORLOV

Eastbourne - Swindon 11.8.14

Another one of your personal attacks grow up!. I will answer your question though anyone but Watt why would Davey want to help a play-off rival out? Davey's scores at Eastie this year 5, 5 and so far tonight 2.

How is that a personal attack?! I asked you to name someone better than Watt. Not just anyone.

• Like 1

The bet365 streaming sarcasm I am talking about. Schlein or R/R is what I would have done. My picks for R/R would have been Batchelor, Gustafsson, Worrall and either North or Morris. Either option that I have just mentioned would have scored more than Watt.

Well im pretty sure all your comments after matches this season have been based on what you saw on the stream. So you probably wouldnt have seen Bellego last season. Hardly a personal attack.

Stand up Stevie Worrall........rider of the season by a country mile.. :t:

• Like 4

Another shower of shi. from the Robins who apart from the outstanding Steve Worrall who beat Lahti & Kylmokorpi & Dakota really need to have a long look at themselves.

A poor guest again but lets be honest this Robins team don't deserve to be near a play off place.

• Like 2

Swindon need to start picking up away points if serious about play offs.

You keep saying that but we have our usual 4 points to come at your place. Win our home meetings and we will make it. KL will pick you so Poole will knock us out giving the PO final that we all knew would happen back in March. Anyone who isnt a Poole or KL fan and thinks your team is going to win the league is deluded.

• Like 1

Swindon need to start picking up away points if serious about play offs.

Can't see that happening & would only be cannon fodder in the play offs anyway.

Not seen any comments on the races but surely Worrall fully deserved a first Heat 15 nomination for a fast track rider tonight? Looking at the table it looks like Eastbourne have done us Bees a massive favour tonight, now only 4 points behind Swindon with 5 meetings in hand and 6 behind Eastbourne with 2 matches in hand and having riden 4 less home meetings.

I said the other day I haven't been to the Abbey for a few weeks now because of the strung out racing. I am talking about Bellego guesting this season when David scored 0

Bellego 0,0, 0 v Wolverhampton, R. Worrall 1, 0, 0, 0 v Poole and Watt 0, 0, 2, 1 v Eastbourne.

New post Well done Stevie Worrall. Robin of the season by a country mile why on earth didn't we sign Stevie permanently? BV have a real gem for next season.

Yeah but based on his performance in 2013 he wasnt a bad guest. Edited by thecoombdog

Not seen any comments on the races but surely Worrall fully deserved a first Heat 15 nomination for a fast track rider tonight? Looking at the table it looks like Eastbourne have done us Bees a massive favour tonight, now only 4 points behind Swindon with 5 meetings in hand and 6 behind Eastbourne with 2 matches in hand and having riden 4 less home meetings.

Agree totally about Steve being in heat 15 but not sure the regulations allow it otherwise why didn't Rosco do it.

You keep saying that but we have our usual 4 points to come at your place. Win our home meetings and we will make it. KL will pick you so Poole will knock us out giving the PO final that we all knew would happen back in March. Anyone who isnt a Poole or KL fan and thinks your team is going to win the league is deluded.

Yes but then we have 4pts to pick up when we visit the abbey so evens things out.

It's not just bees in the play off hunt anyway there's also Eastbourne & Lakeside

Fast track riders are not allowed in heat 15

Edited by orion

Another captains performance from the bottom drawer, been cack since he nearly won the Gp.

• Like 2

Agree totally about Steve being in heat 15 but not sure the regulations allow it otherwise why didn't Rosco do it.

Another pathetic rule Robin.
  • Like 3