British Speedway Forum

If it had been a Poole rider this thread would have been 20 pages long already!!!!

It's a 'Poole thing' according to Starry!!!

• Like 1

If it had been a Poole rider this thread would have been 20 pages long already!!!!

No, you have cause and effect the wrong way around. If it was a Poole rider 4 or 5 Pooles fans would defend it, an argument would ensue and it would drag on for days. Any other team and their fans condemn it, say it not right, some call for the rider to be sacked. Fans of other teams have nothing to add, thread dies away quickly.

I really pay no attention to what you say anymore because you just troll around. I talk truth not rubbish I mean look on the Poole thread members are still going on about Benji Compton now. :rolleyes:

Thought it would be pretty hard to pay attention when you had me on ignore, just another of your lies I suppose.

Of course members are still going on about it, because there are some who are still defending it, one of them being you. Nobody is defending the Pawlicki situation.

• Like 4

I was thinking the same.

removed as attached to wrong quote

Shows how much you are liked! Then again it may be because you get the same old faces defending the indefensible! In their eyes Poole can do no wrong. Just watch how quickly this thread grows now! :t::t::t:

Edited by DunRobin
  • Like 1

Thought it would be pretty hard to pay attention when you had me on ignore, just another of your lies I suppose.

Of course members are still going on about it, because there are some who are still defending it, one of them being you. Nobody is defending the Pawlicki situation.

Except CVS it would seem!! :D

What's to defend? Pawlickis Polish team want him over there presumably for practice ahead of 2 meetings on consecutive days. If he doesn't go he risks losing his team place and more importantly his PZM license. It really is about time the BSPA woke up, realised how far down the pecking order they are and changed the rules to allow for these situations.

No, you have cause and effect the wrong way around. If it was a Poole rider 4 or 5 Pooles fans would defend it, an argument would ensue and it would drag on for days. Any other team and their fans condemn it, say it not right, some call for the rider to be sacked. Fans of other teams have nothing to add, thread dies away quickly.

Perfectly summed up.

Says all we need to know about certain Poole supporters.

What's to defend? Pawlickis Polish team want him over there presumably for practice ahead of 2 meetings on consecutive days. If he doesn't go he risks losing his team place and more importantly his PZM license. It really is about time the BSPA woke up, realised how far down the pecking order they are and changed the rules to allow for these situations.

I agree. Some are blaming Pawlicki, not his fault, he is at the back and call of his masters in Poland.

Let promoters sign any nationality they like,if they miss a meeting in UK they should be granted NO facility,see how that works!