British Speedway Forum

Was 'injured' on Saturday night and Wolves used a facility for him which meant that they had earned a vital away point in the race for the play-off's and Piotr then rode on Sunday for Leszno and is now riding on Monday again for them.

The BSPA need to deduct the points Wolves gained from using a facility and in my opinion; Piotr and Wolves need to be punished for deceiving the British public.

Saturday: 'Injured'

Sunday: 2*,1,3,1

Monday: 1,3,3,3,2

Is this acceptable? Piotr needs to be handed a lengthy ban.

Edited by Morrissey Fan

Was 'injured' on Saturday night and Wolves used a facility for him which meant that they had earned a vital away point in the race for the play-off's and Piotr then rode on Sunday for Leszno and is now riding on Monday again for them.

The BSPA need to deduct the points Wolves gained from using a facility and in my opinion; Piotr and Wolves need to be punished for deceiving the British public.

Saturday: 'Injured'

Sunday: 2*,1,3,1

Monday: 1,3,3

Is this acceptable? Piotr needs to be handed a lengthy ban.

He was ill not injured so before you start looking for reactions of off people at least get your facts right.

• Like 1

Riders can actually be genuinely injured for one match and fit for the next....it can happen......even more so in the case of illness.....there doesn't have to be suspicion and finger pointing EVERY time it happens

Riders can actually be genuinely injured for one match and fit for the next....it can happen......even more so in the case of illness.....there doesn't have to be suspicion and finger pointing EVERY time it happens

If you honestly believe that then you're naive.

Can happen, I thought it was compulsory.

Lol

• Like 1

If you honestly believe that then you're naive.

Rider's don't get ill? I'm pretty sure you've pulled a few sickies at school.

• Like 1

He was ill not injured so before you start looking for reactions of off people at least get your facts right.

Wasn't hay fever was it?

• Like 1

But not a full on twit

Think you'll find its spelt with an a ... lol ;)

Seems pretty pointless to punish us when the guy who replaced him only got 2 points, so in that sense, it WEAKENED us. Cancels it out in many ways.

As for Pawlicki, well I've made my thoughts clear on the other thread.

If it had been a Poole rider this thread would have been 20 pages long already!!!!

• Like 3

Rider's don't get ill? I'm pretty sure you've pulled a few sickies at school.

What a surprise a poster who supports one of the biggest sick notes around tries to tell us something we have known about Poles for years.

Piotr probably wasn't `ill` and its a line that`s been used over and over in recent years - particularly Poles.

Of course its probably cheating as it always has been.

But as we know the BSPA are happy to allow cheating season after season so i cant see what the point is anymore.

Obviously it would be great if the BSPA were transparent with the rules, applied them equally and enforced rules through-out the season and only change them close season NOT in season.

HEY!, thats the dream!

The BSPA ALLOW cheating so who is to know say which cheat is right and which cheat is wrong?

If Poole can get Compton dropped ten places on the draft list then Pawlicki can be `ill` if he is not so Wolves get a facility.

In fact the next time MJJ gets an attack of the hay fever i think Cov can replace him with Nicki Pedersen.

Lets face it, the BSPA makes rules up as they go along so it would probably be allowed!

:neutral:

• Like 3

If it had been a Poole rider this thread would have been 20 pages long already!!!!

That's because no halfwits are defending it.

I was thinking the same.

You would.. See above.

• Like 5