British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Lakeside Hammers 13/8/2014

Any chance of sharing this full screen option please?

Any chance of sharing this full screen option please?

See an earlier post I done.

Bit more like it from our Aussies in heat 6! More of that please!

Rory a brilliant guest.

Poole struggling a bit again at home, could be worrying for them if King's Lynn, Coventry and Lakeside make play offs as all done well against them at Poole

• Like 1

I have huge respect for Rory Schlein it doesn't matter who Rory rides for Rory always puts in 100% effort.

Absolutely agree!

Fantastic win for Nilsson there.

• Like 1

Falling apart at the end. Credit to the Pirates for turning it around though, and at least there was some good performances from some of the Hammers!

I don't think the Hammers disgraced themselves in fact thought they did very well, anyway enough of Compton lets have Brendan back in the fold fk knows why Ford made such a song and dance about this one he is just about as good as any other ft rider we have had. Bring Brendan back to Poole ffs.

• Like 2

Why was Benji brought in when no improvement? Maybe Poole would be better sticking with a draft rider and nurturing & supporting them to get the best out of them rather than sacking them all after a couple of meetings.

Need to realise if have 1 of the top draft riders then can expect to have a 2nd rider who isn't as strong.

• Like 5

Why was Benji brought in when no improvement? Maybe Poole would be better sticking with a draft rider and nurturing & supporting them to get the best out of them rather than sacking them all after a couple of meetings.

Need to realise if have 1 of the top draft riders then can expect to have a 2nd rider who isn't as strong.

Totally mate

• Like 1

Davey Watt 3 pts what a surprise hope his Poole sponsors were pleased will be envelopes full of notes changing hands in the pits no doubt.

Your a very sad man Vega... Tell me, all you Doom and gloom pirate bashing keyboard Warriors, how many points did Compton score tonight? Please shout, i can't hear you? You'l have to shout LOUDER i can't hear you..?? :icon_smile_clown: 's

Just in from a good meeting with some quality racing.

Lakeside were not 16 points worse than Pirates tonite - but they won't win anything with no riders reaching double figures.

A great final 4 heats just turning the screw for the Pirates. When all our top 5 actually perform at the same time we can be pretty awesome and we're still getting results without that happening yet!!! :t:

• Like 1

Your a very sad man Vega... Tell me, all you Doom and gloom pirate bashing keyboard Warriors, how many points did Compton score tonight? Please shout, i can't hear you? You'l have to shout LOUDER i can't hear you..?? :icon_smile_clown: 's

One more than Johnson which is the point.

Still we ALL know (that includes all the vocal Poole supporters you are slating by the way) your lot and the BSPA cheated again to get an extra point - you must be proud.

Mon the Stars.

Wow so many blinkered fans on here. The issue here is the change of rules. remember that rules are actually set and governed by BSPA board and in terms of positions in the Fast track by Phil Morris. There does need to be clarity on what happened. The usual nonsense is now being quoted as its cheating etc etc, however Poole complied with the rules. The question is why did the BSPA change them and how does Phil Morris come up with the fast track listing each month.

That said I would have liked the BSPA to have been able to save my Brummies team if they could too!

• Like 1