British Speedway Forum

Don't know if you would want to it was much more enjoyable watching him reel people in and weave his way through.

I'd rather he gated and scored loads of points

I'd rather he gated and scored loads of points

Probably right but his point scoring wasn't to shabby even with the inability to gate.

Probably right but his point scoring wasn't to shabby even with the inability to gate.

He was a bit rash diving into the bends in his first season. Hopefully he's learned to be patient and pick his moments.

Don't know if you would want to it was much more enjoyable watching him reel people in and weave his way through.

Surely gating 2nd and passing for 1st is better than gating 4th and passing for 3rd?!

Surely gating 2nd and passing for 1st is better than gating 4th and passing for 3rd?!

He was in general gating 4th but winning heat 2 90% off the time scoring well in other heats also never seen him in his first season at Rye but as Shads has said hopefully he has matured in his decision making with his season with us I certainly bar the odd once or twice never saw anything rash hard but never rash.

His gating will improve maybe never be a Tai from the gate but should improve.

He was in general gating 4th but winning heat 2 90% off the time scoring well in other heats also never seen him in his first season at Rye but as Shads has said hopefully he has matured in his decision making with his season with us I certainly bar the odd once or twice never saw anything rash hard but never rash.

His gating will improve maybe never be a Tai from the gate but should improve.

Tai was never known as a gater at Rye to be fair.

Kasper is a hard rider which is positive. From his last spell at Rye my only criticism other than his poor gating would be that he doesn't like to try the outside and just plugs away trying to push the bloke infront out of the way. That may have changed last season of course.

Tai was never known as a gater at Rye to be fair.

Kasper is a hard rider which is positive. From his last spell at Rye my only criticism other than his poor gating would be that he doesn't like to try the outside and just plugs away trying to push the bloke infront out of the way. That may have changed last season of course.

Kasper did try the outside a couple of times at the end of last season, but he didn't look all that comfortable doing it , but still got points. He got rider of the year at Glasgow due to his commitment and entertainment, if he could gate he would be averaging over 9 points, he is so fast when out front . I was disappointed that he was not In Glasgow's plans this season and hope he does well for you .
  • Like 2

Still waiting for news on Tyson Nelsons visa application

Edited by Shads

Hopefully refused sooner rather than later.

I'm sure it will be okay, Len filled it in with a different colour crayon this year :lol: and in big big letters for our friends in the Phillipines. Where visas are now processed.

I notice that team mates as expected riding 4 and 5 do not race together. Not to much team riding there methinks )))

By the looks of some of the other teams lineups Rye could be contenders for the wooden spoon two seasons running!

I don't see that at all. As long as nelson arrives and Len listens to the riders regarding track preparation that is a very strong team at rye. You only have to win your home meetings to keep the fans happy. Throw in a couple of away wins and you have a team capable of the play offs.

Oh dear Len! Another long season and wooden spoon contenders no question. Flabbergasted the old feller thinks this is a league winning team. Or was he thinking of this team as the NL team?