British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Woz01

Eastbourne V Coventry 16/08/2014

he is still going i think he does more laps during the meeting than all the riders put together!!!

• Like 1

Bob's tractoring has been going on for years. It does make you wonder why a rule hasn't been introduced to curb it if a team manager complains to the referee. Many of us, me included, have complained about Poole's antics but Daddy Dugards are equally wrong.

• Like 1

Weird that the rakers only pull the dirt back on the home riders gates!

I've never really taken much notice before although I've read comments about Bob and his tractor, but thought I would tonight being as it's Coventry and I will be watching on bet365. Without even knowing who is on what gate in the next race it is so obvious to tell by just looking what the track rakers are doing. Thought I'd just look in here to see if anyone else has noticed and commented. Blatent cheating again.

• Like 2

Has the updater gone to sleep, or is Uncle Bob Staging his own racing? :rofl:

Edited by Starman2006

I've never really taken much notice before although I've read comments about Bob and his tractor, but thought I would tonight being as it's Coventry and I will be watching on bet365. Without even knowing who is on what gate in the next race it is so obvious to tell by just looking what the track rakers are doing. Thought I'd just look in here to see if anyone else has noticed and commented. Blatent cheating again.

NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, nobody cheats bar Poole Apparantely !! Never.. :rofl:

Hansen was awful in heat 11. Looked like it was his first time in a bike.

Rolling, rolling rolling LOL

It's amazing. Gates doctored, Eastbourne riders being allowed to start further back, Coventry riders make a gate its called back. Every week we hear the same from the away fans and neutrals, surely it's about time it was clamped down on?

I see that the Elite League's most popular rider "R/R" has starred for the Bees tonight contributing 1 point. :sad:

It's amazing. Gates doctored, Eastbourne riders being allowed to start further back, Coventry riders make a gate its called back. Every week we hear the same from the away fans and neutrals, surely it's about time it was clamped down on?

I couldn't agree more, appauling behaviour... :D

MJJ not interested, wouldn't waste my money flying him in!

Fisher was just as good!

Blah, blah, blah. Track being regraded?! Doesn't suit the away side?! Only happened this season against Coventry??!. Blah blah blah!! :D

• Like 1