British Speedway Forum
Bee 26

Coventry Vs Swindon 18/8/14

Woke up to sun & blue skies and finally the weather forecast is looking good so will see some speedway :)

Edited by mdmc82

Blue clouds? Is that something unique in Cov?

Blue clouds? Is that something unique in Cov?

Only when Poole visit!! :D

Only guests can be from Poole or Kings Lynn as all other teams are racing tonight. I wonder if Darcy Ward is available

Average too high as a starter

Without Killer this is going to be a tough meeting for the Robins, a lot will depend upon the RR riders stepping up to see if we could possibly sneak a point. What will be interesting will be the battles of the reserves, especially between Steve and Jason, who did a very good job for Swindon last thursday.

• Like 1

Hope Garrity has somebody to direct him as been a long time since he rode at Brandon :)

Only guests can be from Poole or Kings Lynn as all other teams are racing tonight. I wonder if Darcy Ward is available

Rosco said that Pawlicki, Janowski and Milik were all approached but were unavailable!! As I've said before, getting a decent quality guest for a Monday EL fixture is virtually impossible!

Yes, I'd like to know that too please as I don't want to have another wasted journey. :neutral: Absolutely tipped it down here in Leicester about an hour ago but the sun is out again now.

I'll be attending this as I'm finally not working on a speedway night!

Bees to win 48-42. The fact we haven't raced at home in so long will damage us.

Just rang the stadium - £10 for all adults.

• Like 1

Swindon are always a danger at Coventry so you're probably right with that 48 - 42 prediction Adam.

Teams:- Not 100% definite as Swindon promoters may also be trying to confuse us with the line ups. :lol: But probably -

Coventry

1]Hans Andersen

2]Kyle Howarth

3]Michael Jepsen Jensen

4]Kenneth Hansen

5]Chris Harris

6]James Sarjeant

7]Jason Garrity

Swindon

1]R/R for Kildemand

2]Dakota North

3]Simon Gustafsson

4]Nick Morris

5]Troy Batchelor

6]Steve Worrall

7]Nathan Greaves

I'll be attending this as I'm finally not working on a speedway night!

Bees to win 48-42. The fact we haven't raced at home in so long will damage us.Just rang the stadium - £10 for all adults.

well done to the bees promo team....

they seemed to be getting dogs abuse last year for the way they were running things...

this year they seem to have taken on board several of the fans' comments and are trying to improve things....

Good to see a promotion willing to listen to constructive criticism and make some changes rather than bury their heads with a 'you're talking cr@p, we are right' attitude that sadly so many seem to have...

• Like 2