British Speedway Forum

I haven't got the time to go through 2000 posts. Even you should know that's not feasible. but they are their, by the bundles..

Well a 1000 of them are yours, so it wouldn't take you as long as you think.

• Like 4

Well a 1000 of them are yours, so it wouldn't take you as long as you think.

Clearly you can't count... :icon_smile_clown:

I haven't got the time to go through 2000 posts. Even you should know that's not feasible. but they are their, by the bundles..

So you admit its a poole thing. What a sad bunch you are..

So as usual when challenged you fold. All anyone has asked for is the case to be dealt with fairly and a ban in line with the disciplinary process. It really isn't a Poole thing, it may well be a Darcy Ward thing, but that is something quite different.
  • Like 1

So as usual when challenged you fold. All anyone has asked for is the case to be dealt with fairly and a ban in line with the disciplinary process. It really isn't a Poole thing, it may well be a Darcy Ward thing, but that is something quite different.

Clearly you havn't read my past posts either... Yes he needs to be taught a lesson, and I hope this time he learns.

Clearly you havn't read my past posts either... Yes he needs to be taught a lesson, and I hope this time he learns.

I have read your posts. The issue I have is that you are banging on about people wanting to "hang Darcy out to dry" (ironic turn of phrase) and there being an anti-poole agenda. As usual you're wrong.

I have read your posts. The issue I have is that you are banging on about people wanting to "hang Darcy out to dry" (ironic turn of phrase) and there being an anti-poole agenda. As usual you're wrong.

Again, you've totally ignored my last post, that proves you've not read them..Sorry, im right..

Edited by Starman2006

I think its time you read their posts. They are hanging him out to dry, and that is NOT discussion.. I think its time you turned your computer off.

Nobody is disputing that. But the way some, no, many on here are hanging him is a discrace. But then its also a Poole thing..

Me get over it. Seems you are one of many who clearly have to much time on your hands...

Again, you've totally ignored my last post, that proves you've not read them..Sorry, im right..

That the best you can do pal. As i said, get off Darcy's back. Im getting pig sick of you so called know alls pulling the lad to pieces. He made a mistake he's served his time. Doubt you've ever made a mistake in your very sheltered life !!

Yep another Darcy/poole hater.

Sorry I got these in the wrong order, I'm replying to quote 3 and using 1,2 and 4 to show that you are accusing people of "hanging him out to dry" and "pulling the lad to pieces" and that it is a "Poole thing". So I am right.

• Like 4

Sorry I got these in the wrong order, I'm replying to quote 3 and using 1,2 and 4 to show that you are accusing people of "hanging him out to dry" and "pulling the lad to pieces" and that it is a "Poole thing". So I am right.

I don't need to accuse anybody, if you read through the other 2000 posts you'll see im right,,, again..

It's not a Poole thing with me .It's a reality thing.

If it had been PUK,Grin or any of them I'd have had the same opinion.He broke the rules so get over it.Sooner a risk got caught than put someone in the fence.

For me it's a "Darcy Ward" thing. Couldn't give a monkeys what team he rides for.

This is just the latest in a series of "unfortunate" incidents. If he had been taken to task earlier on he may have wised up by now.

• Like 7

I don't need to accuse anybody, if you read through the other 2000 posts you'll see im right,,, again..

no you're wrong, might be right in that little blue tinted bubble that you have mind you... For a grown man you arnt arf defensive... Or maybe paranoid :)

Hes behind youuuuuu!! :)

I will be glad when the FIM have dealt with Ward's case in January and hopefully we will see him in the Elite League next year.

I watch at least three live meetings a week a minimum of five GP's a year and when I part with my hard earned cash I want to see entertaining riders. I think Ward is an amazing talent and still only 22 I think he has a lot more to come.

We have already lost Bridger and if we loss Ward that will be two very entertaining riders. I think if and when Ward does come back into the GP's we will be like a wounded animal!

• Like 1

I will be glad when the FIM have dealt with Ward's case in January and hopefully we will see him in the Elite League next year.

I watch at least three live meetings a week a minimum of five GP's a year and when I part with my hard earned cash I want to see entertaining riders. I think Ward is an amazing talent and still only 22 I think he has a lot more to come.

We have already lost Bridger and if we loss Ward that will be two very entertaining riders. I think if and when Ward does come back into the GP's we will be like a wounded animal!

Don't tell this lot on here though. They won't like it...

• Like 1

Don't tell this lot on here though. They won't like it...

what on earth are you on about???

your posts are just ridiculous.

sommelier makes a point that the speedway world will be a bit boring without Ward. He is correct nobody is arguing that so god knows why you have to go on and in and on your are a tad tedious.

Ward needs a ban irrelevent of the fact that ' he is entertaining'

Do yourself a favour and stop posting on this topic

Well, I hope we dont see him ride util later 2015 ie a 12 month ban from the date of the offence, meaning no GP's until he qualifies - no one off wild cards, no wild card entry into 2016.

Sure he is an exciting rider, but he must learn to work within the rules, and to stray outside of them means its going to hurt.

He probably missed out on a top three world spot this year - tough. He should miss out on the opportunity of it in 2015 - tough. Can only blame himself.

And the comments above are from someone who does not support any team - just likes good and fair speedway.

• Like 8