British Speedway Forum

Clearly you must live a very boring life to copy things word for word...

Says the man with approaching 12,000 posts on this site !!!

Pointless trivia. There are less than 11,000 days in 30 years.

• Like 1

So if you don't follow EL Speedway why this post ?

I do follow GP's, World Cup etc where Muddlo has proved time and time again he is a bellend. Its all fairly onvious really

As a Poole supporter i dont agree with the comments. Ward has been treated the same as others who have had similar issues. No worse no better. However the time taken to deal with all these peoples cases is far to long and the FIM need to look at this.

For what its worth i think it will be an 18 month ban for Ward.

I do follow GP's, World Cup etc where Muddlo has proved time and time again he is a bellend. Its all fairly onvious really

Bigger than you a big No.

Dangerous night for Darcy.

Can he stick to coke (liquid kind) and appletize or tank up again fail to hydrate and fail the breathalyzer at the appeal hearing?

He could invest in the Amazon sales for a meter mind you.

2015 might be a year to sell the big issue otherwise or maybe ask customers if they want to go large

Edited by Fenway Bleachers

Starman proving yet again he is the forums biggest troll or pillock or basically both. Middlo is a clown whose comments time and again show him to be a complete buffoon who simply doesn't engage his brain before opening his mouth. As usual fully expected him to say Darcy has been punished enough. Starman do us all a favour and let the adults have a discussion.

• Like 1

Gavan over and over again you take a swipe at Poole, ie) Ward,Middleditch,Ford you now have taken it to another level.It has become tiresome now, and for you it is an obsession,why don't you just discuss speedway and forget the personnel grudge against Poole.Anything you write about Poole now i just ignore most of it is total dross.

• Like 4

Gavan over and over again you take a swipe at Poole, ie) Ward,Middleditch,Ford you now have taken it to another level.It has become tiresome now, and for you it is an obsession,why don't you just discuss speedway and forget the personnel grudge against Poole.Anything you write about Poole now i just ignore most of it is total dross.

Well said Sidney

Starman proving yet again he is the forums biggest troll or pillock or basically both. Middlo is a clown whose comments time and again show him to be a complete buffoon who simply doesn't engage his brain before opening his mouth. As usual fully expected him to say Darcy has been punished enough. Starman do us all a favour and let the adults have a discussion.

To be fair, the time this has taken to get sorted out is ridiculous, so you could argue Ward has been punished already.

• Like 2

But its not ridiclous when you look at how long it has taken to sort others who have done the same thing. Are people really stupid enough to believe the FIM are holding it up because its Darcy Ward??? They quite rightly wont give a monkeys who he is.

• Like 3

I WOULD have thought, but perhaps not, that the one thing we can all agree on is that this matter has been poorly handled by the FIM (as some of their own officials will privately admit) and should have been resolved much sooner.

• Like 2

But its not ridiclous when you look at how long it has taken to sort others who have done the same thing. Are people really stupid enough to believe the FIM are holding it up because its Darcy Ward??? They quite rightly wont give a monkeys who he is.

You would hope no matter who it is the FIM should take each case of this nature as serious as the next, as has just been posted the FIM have made a right pigs ear of this. Ward should've known his fate ages ago.

Roll on next Thursday and we will all know the outcome of Wards case. I personally hope he is back in the league come March as when I go through the turnstiles I want to see entertaining riders like Ward, we have already lost Tai and Bridger two extremely exciting riders from the league already.