British Speedway Forum

I reckon Ward would be far better off in the eyes of the Public if 'Middlo' kept quiet.

Well said. Making himself spokesman for Ward and then making stupid comment after stupid comment doesn't reflect well on Ward.

Well said. Making himself spokesman for Ward and then making stupid comment after stupid comment doesn't reflect well on Ward.

Absolutly spot on.

Middlo has shown himself up time and again, even going as so far to say the FIM are a joke when quite clearly the fool doesnt know the protocol.

People would have more respect for Middlo if he spoke the truth about Ward but for some reason he seems to think Ward can do no wrong and as many say the longer Ward has Middlo with him he is learning nothing

• Like 2

In what way? You don't trust the pictures he posts on twitter showing 0% alcohol in his system whenever tested?

So what makes him act the way he does?. He needs a check up from the neck up.

Act in what way? I can't remember Pedersen ever getting in trouble with the authorities, in or out of the sport.

Act in what way? I can't remember Pedersen ever getting in trouble with the authorities, in or out of the sport.

:blink: Should have gone to specsavers.

• Like 1

Absolutly spot on.

, even going as so far to say the FIM are a joke when quite clearly the fool doesnt know the protocol.

But neither do you.

But neither do you.

But we do. We know it takes 45 days.

But we do. We know it takes 45 days.

Up to 45 days... get it right... ;) But im sure Darcy will get the call in 7 days...Thats 38 days short.. ;)

Certainly is. He often posts his test results from meetings, and guess what, 0 alcohol. Model pro.

He's been dangerous without being over the limit!
  • Like 1

I don't think Pedersen has ever intentionally gone out on track to be dangerous, reckless at times and a hard rider maybe, but he's professional enough to know you don't ride unless completely sober.

Shame Ward doesn't share the same passion for the sport as Pedersen.

• Like 4

He's been dangerous without being over the limit!

And has been punished for doing so, something that Ward has yet to be.

• Like 1

Not the place to be discussing Nicki P on this thread, his circumstances are nothing like Ward' circumstances.

Darcy Ward and Nicki Pedersen ....No comparison!

I'd imagine Nicki wouldn't even allow Ward to clean his shoes :approve:

• Like 1

But neither do you.

but my dad is bigger than your dad

Up to 45 days... get it right... ;) But im sure Darcy will get the call in 7 days...Thats 38 days short.. ;)

ok ladies and gentleman is Starman thick as s..t or as proved by this post a troll. Anyone hazard a guess?

Darcy Ward and Nicki Pedersen ....No comparison!

I'd imagine Nicki wouldn't even allow Ward to clean his shoes :approve:

correct Ward is nowhere near achieving what Nicki has done on or off the track. An absolute joke of a comparison a 3x world champ who dedicates his life to his profession or someone who thinks it should all just come to him without any graft so is happy to just muck around for a bit. In 20 years time Darcy will be spoke about in the same way as Kelly Moran though even he came 4th in the world twice
  • Like 2