British Speedway Forum

WHAT about Hancock?

I HAVE a reasonable idea of how theses things work and given modern day communications (emails, etc) the whole process could have been done and dusted long ago. And I certainly don't see why having had a hearing it could take 45 days to deliver a judgement.

Thats not what we are all saying.

I have no idea why it needs 45 days either but that has always been the case so why should it be any different for Darcy Ward?

• Like 1

Because i would say 95% of the people who back Ward have no idea of how these things work.

And like i said neither did you untill somebody put it up.. I see you are still being very selective in downing my posts.. No suprise there then..

and once again you are happy to argue with people on here when you quite clearly are clueless.

Again you know dam well there's nothing wrong with those tweets or my posts, its about time you were banned indefinately for trolling with intent.

Thats not what we are all saying.

I have no idea why it needs 45 days either but that has always been the case so why should it be any different for Darcy Ward?

But you said you knew...Clearly you don't your just making it up as you go along. Stay off my posts.

Edited by Starman2006

You have no idea.

Right, so Phillip Rising who has been involved with the sport as a journalist for the best part of 40 years has "no idea".

I might not agree with some of Phil's views but I think it is fair to say he has a pretty good idea how things work within the sport. Certainly more than "Mr Disapline and Mr Gaul" - to pick two of your more comical mistakes in the past 24 hours.

• Like 2

Right, so Phillip Rising who has been involved with the sport as a journalist for the best part of 40 years has "no idea".

I might not agree with some of Phil's views but I think it is fair to say he has a pretty good idea how things work within the sport. Certainly more than "Mr Disapline and Mr Gaul" - to pick two of your more comical mistakes in the past 24 hours.

That was aimed at Gavan. He floods this forum with his anti poole stance and you end up pressing the wrong button if you didn't know you wouldn't think he" Alledgedly" supports a PL club. My appologies to Phil.

Edited by Starman2006

Yeh, i don't do twitter, but im assuming the person in the black bold type wrote those...

ah, so you're blindly defending someone, whilst having no idea of the facts. Where have we seen this before recently...
  • Like 2

ah, so you're blindly defending someone, whilst having no idea of the facts. Where have we seen this before recently...

Ive read the tweets and those put up there is nothing wrong with them. your 5 pages behind pal. do keep up.

Edited by Starman2006

I'd hardly call any of that unprofessional, he's just stating his case and make his point. Not like the clowns who go on his twitter almost baying for blood, thats, unprofessional. not that they'd know much about that word...

Er no, Pedersens past doesn't interest me .

And, after reading this Post and some of your other Postings on this subject it seems, neither do you Starman.

Ive read the tweets and those put up there is nothing wrong with them. your 5 pages behind pal. do keep up.

So you think calling someone retarded is ok?? Says everything about

So you think calling someone retarded is ok?? Says everything about

Who called you retarded ?

What you're making there, Phil, is a general point about the FIM. This case is nothing out of the ordinary. You might want to criticise the FIM for the time they take generally, but, believe me, this case is nothing special. They are not treating Darcy Ward any differently to how they would treat any other rider.

It's just a shame people like you and Middlo don't know this.

tbf to phil, he did say his point was regardless of whetherit was darcy or another rider.

and it is ludicrous that fim take this long to decide things.

thats not a darcy related statement, it's a general statement. But equally you'd expect people heavily involved in speedway to have some idea of these processes.

a six month ban handed out in august may have seemed light,but would probably have been accepted by most as ok. But if handed out now, it will seem almost like ward has got off.

would be interested to know the star's thoughts on a prominent team manager calling people "retarded" on twitter.

• Like 2

tbf to phil, he did say his point was regardless of whetherit was darcy or another rider.

and it is ludicrous that fim take this long to decide things.

So you actually agree with that then..

middlo called someone retarded on twitter (might be Phillipsr but not certsin). You said you have no problem with middlos tweets.so, you think it is fine for middlo to publicly refer to a fan as retarded?

middlo called someone retarded on twitter (might be Phillipsr but not certsin). You said you have no problem with middlos tweets.so, you think it is fine for middlo to publicly refer to a fan as retarded?

The ones put up on here i could see nothing wrong with.

Edited by Starman2006

I would stop digging if I were you Starman.

I would stop digging if I were you Starman.

Really, whys that then. Clearly your bored to join this debate.