British Speedway Forum

Not at all, most of us just find it pathetic how everyone associated with Poole are waiving the 'victim' status over Ward (he should be in Liverpool!).

If I put 2 and 2 together correctly, that is a most repugnant comment directed towards the victims of the Hillsborough Disaster of 1989, and their families and friends

If you have one single ounce of decency in your body, perhaps you will use it to withdraw the implication you have so sadly made

• Like 6

Would have been far better just chosing Majic and forgetting Ward. He should get the sentance that is persific for the case of trying to ride, not just at the lower levels of world speedway but the top of the sports showcase event.

No ah well you have been suspended for over 6 months so we will just stick with that and let you ride again this season and forget the whole thing.

From the day the decision is announced he should face a long and hopefully life awaking period in the life of Mr. D Ward, prise idiot off the track.

Just give him the 2 year he should get and lets hope that if and when he doe's return that he has learnt some basic common sense.

If Ward gets a 2 year ban, i think thats the last we will see him on a speedway bike

If Ward gets a 2 year ban, i think thats the last we will see him on a speedway bike

So?

That would be his choice and would be yet another poor decision.

• Like 6

Talk about kicking him when he's down! I personally hope he gets notice SAP that he is back. You can stick the boot in as much as you like but I'm far from alone in that thought, Poole know it and Magic knows it. If there's the slightest chance of getting him in they will take it.

So?

That would be his choice and would be yet another poor decision.

So ? im statting my opinion, that if Ward gets a 2 year ban, thats the last you will see of him. I couldent give 2 hoots if he is banned or not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That would be his loss not ours, there are plenty of other riders to watch.

Like Tai, Emil, Vaculik, Prezedpelski, Janowski, MJJ, Pawlicki brothers, Jason Doyle, Chris Holder, Kim Nilsson,Oliver Berntzon...

So if Darcy gets a 2 year ban and decides to quit, speedway will manage just fine anyway.

Edited by Ghostwalker
  • Like 6

If I put 2 and 2 together correctly, that is a most repugnant comment directed towards the victims of the Hillsborough Disaster of 1989, and their families and friends

If you have one single ounce of decency in your body, perhaps you will use it to withdraw the implication you have so sadly made

That's what happens when you put 2+2 together, get it wrong, my comment was aimed at the place in general, even some of my Liverpudlian friends agree. As for Hillsborough, it's off topic, the innocent died that day, but I am happy to debate that and Heysel on the football thread.

Edited by TheReturn
  • Like 1

Like Tai, Emil, Vaculik, Prezedpelski, Janowski, MJJ, Pawlicki brothers, Jason Doyle, Chris Holder, Kim Nilsson,Oliver Berntzon...

So if Darcy gets a 2 year ban and decides to quit, speedway will manage just fine anyway.

Absolutely

Maybe not your loss, but would be a big loss to spedway!

• Like 1

If he was to say get banned and quit then that really sums the guy up as the immature tool people think he already is

• Like 1

i still say 2 years is to excessive

1 year is fine backdated to august

i still find it incredible the pillocks that are on twitter going on and on about it that there is some sort of injustice.

but thats what happens when wallys like Middlo involved.

anyone seen starman lately seems to have disappeared, is it because true poole fans on here agree he should be banned and he is being made to look a tad foolish about his 'bums on seats ' comments

does anybody actually care if he rides or not other than his devoted following? the whole thing is a long drawn out joke and has not done anybody any favours in doing so..

Least of all our Sport. :sad: :sad: :sad:

• Like 1

i still say 2 years is to excessive

1 year is fine backdated to august

i still find it incredible the pillocks that are on twitter going on and on about it that there is some sort of injustice.

but thats what happens when wallys like Middlo involved.

anyone seen starman lately seems to have disappeared, is it because true poole fans on here agree he should be banned and he is being made to look a tad foolish about his 'bums on seats ' comments

Thing is Gavan, I base the ban on Dannos and feel if Danno received this length of ban than Ward should and take it like a man instead of a petulant little child which you know he will be if he does get banned,

I've said it before and I'll say it again - A Two Year Ban from the start of the 2015 Season, one of which should be suspended subject to his future behaviour.