British Speedway Forum

I know, 99% of me think he is getting just deserts, but 1% of me feels for him that the wait is leaving him uncertain (I have been there, it's not nice).

Don't see it as Ward getting his just deserts, Ward has done wrong, even Middleditch admits that, now he has to face up to his actions. I hope he isn't lost to speedway, but learns from this and comes back a better rider for it.

• Like 1

Don't see it as Ward getting his just deserts, Ward has done wrong, even Middleditch admits that, now he has to face up to his actions. I hope he isn't lost to speedway, but learns from this and comes back a better rider for it.

I hope you are right

i still say 2 years is to excessive

1 year is fine backdated to august

i still find it incredible the pillocks that are on twitter going on and on about it that there is some sort of injustice.

but thats what happens when wallys like Middlo involved.

anyone seen starman lately seems to have disappeared, is it because true poole fans on here agree he should be banned and he is being made to look a tad foolish about his 'bums on seats ' comments

He's had a bit of a pasting on the Poole Speedway Forum too recently as some of us over there have just gotten really sick of the inane childish drivel and repeated Matt Ford arse kissing. Maybe he's having a bit of a break, which is prob a good thing for all parties, however I do hope he returns with a renewed way of thinking and posting manner 👍

Edited by chris4gillian
  • Like 2

He's had a bit of a pasting on the Poole Speedway Forum too recently as some of us over there have just gotten really sick of the inane childish drivel and repeated Matt Ford arse kissing. Maybe he's having a bit of a break, which is prob a good thing for all parties, however I do hope he returns with a renewed way of thinking and posting manner

He's had a bit of a pasting from a few posters on the Poole Forum - the same posters that have been advised by the forum administrator not to get overly personal in their comments, or the forum might get closed down!!

Anyway, not totally relevant to this thread in this section - but you did bring it up!

Edited by Skidder1

He's had a bit of a pasting from a few posters on the Poole Forum - the same posters that have been advised by the forum administrator not to get overly personal in their comments, or the forum might get closed down!!

Anyway, not totally relevant to this thread in this section - but you did bring it up!

...which has been caused by the same nonsense that continually appears on here too! He does himself and Poole Speedway no favours at all. Oh and read my last sentence...yep, the one you chose to ignore.

Edited by chris4gillian

...which has been caused by the same nonsense that continually appears on here too! He does himself and Poole Speedway no favours at all. Oh and read my last sentence...yep, the one you chose to ignore.

You've totally ignored my post on our forum re- being positive. That PROVES beyond no doubt you don't read the posts. You just type for the sake of typing.

You've totally ignored my post on our forum re- being positive. That PROVES beyond no doubt you don't read the posts. You just type for the sake of typing.

Blimey there isnt half a lot of us on here who type for the sake of typing isnt there.

We must all be wrong people.

Says something though dont you think when even your own fans turn on the posts you write as you embarrass them.

Anyway im guessing you are one of the people who thinks the fim are worse than isis like the guy on Darcys twitter feed.

• Like 1

Week 3 of 1

??

Verdict can take up to 45 days so still a while yet.

Edited by mdmc82

Why is his career on the line?

I believe its because HE chose to take the risk and drink too much the night before a Grand Prix resulting in him recording an alcohol level above that permitted by the regulatory body. Do I win a prize? ;)

• Like 3

I believe its because HE chose to take the risk and drink too much the night before a Grand Prix resulting in him recording an alcohol level above that permitted by the regulatory body. Do I win a prize? ;)

Not really, I still fail to see why his 'career is on the line'.

Hardly going to ban him for life are they!

That's what happens when you put 2+2 together, get it wrong, my comment was aimed at the place in general, even some of my Liverpudlian friends agree. As for Hillsborough, it's off topic, the innocent died that day, but I am happy to debate that and Heysel on the football thread.

The "place in general"? - please explain!

• Like 1

More utter nonsense.

On the Poole Furum where you posted it I haven't posted any further negativity - so I HAVE in fact read it, observed it and followed it monkey boy 😋

Just incase you're unclear, this is a DIFFERENT forum.

Oh and for the record for the very last time, the FIM are taking no longer to announce a verdict than they have ever done for any other offence any other rider has committed. So it's your turn yet again to read the post properly...and that would in all honestly be a huge step forward.

p.s. We can't ALL be wrong, can we? 👍

• Like 2

The "place in general"? - please explain!

Here is an idea, check out www.google.co.uk to see exactly what I mean, lots of articles on the subject. You brought football into it, so let me just add, I love how Liverpool fans like to moralise, the same set of fans who used to chant about Munich for years (I believe they still do) everytime they played Man Utd.