British Speedway Forum

Spot on, but the star didnt go down the route of blaming Ward in anyway and were more keen to print the guff and bluster that Middlo was coming up with week on week

In fairness to SS they couldn't blame anyone until it was decided upon by the jury, surely?????

:shock:

In fairness to SS they couldn't blame anyone until it was decided upon by the jury, surely?????

They could have printed the FIM guidelines about the possible 45 day wait and quoted a few examples from other motorbike disciplines giving their timelines. It would not have been difficult to research, plenty of BSF members managed to find them :shock: .

Apologies if the SS did do that, I haven't read it for years due to an allergy to propaganda :wink:

• Like 4

:shock:

They could have printed the FIM guidelines about the possible 45 day wait and quoted a few examples from other motorbike disciplines giving their timelines. It would not have been difficult to research, plenty of BSF members managed to find them :shock: .

Spot on, suprisingly.. Plenty of know all's on here... :shock:;)

Edited by Starman2006

But they did. By printing the lies and bs coming from Middlo/the Darcy camp, they indirectly blamed FIM and I also think

they could have blamed Darcy for the incredibly stupid idea of going out drinking (which he admitted on tv) the night before a GP

since that has nothing to do with the subsequent ruling by FIM.

• Like 6

Its not about blame but both sides of the story surely.

The star was happy to print lots of stuff from the mouths of those affected like Ward and Midlo but nothing to say what a fool Darcy was in the first place.

The star printed lie after lie that fell from Middlos and Darcys mouths so in effect they were blaming the FIM when quite clearly the FIM did nothing wrong

It was one way traffic and the 'woe is me' crap peddled out by those involved

Poor poor journalism

• Like 4

I poisoned cup? kindly explain your comments

TAKING on the role of Ward's manager, mentor, call it what you will... ultimately the only person who can help Ward is himself.

• Like 1

TAKING on the role of Ward's manager, mentor, call it what you will... ultimately the only person who can help Ward is himself.

Yes Ward is the only one to make the decision to change - but if that is what he decides a strong mentor/role model would be able to support him. Sadly he has not had that at Poole.

• Like 1

Its not about blame but both sides of the story surely.

The star was happy to print lots of stuff from the mouths of those affected like Ward and Midlo but nothing to say what a fool Darcy was in the first place.

The star printed lie after lie that fell from Middlos and Darcys mouths so in effect they were blaming the FIM when quite clearly the FIM did nothing wrong

It was one way traffic and the 'woe is me' crap peddled out by those involved

Poor poor journalism

You're very apt at calling people liars etc, especially from behind a keyboard.

You're very apt at calling people liars etc, especially from behind a keyboard.

I would tell them gladly to their faces.

Ward kept backtracking time after time over the amount of time the FIM took. He did know then he didnt then he did.

Middlo spouts rubbish time after time on social media and is quite happy calling fans retards from behind a keyboard.

If you think Middlo comes out of this with any credit you are deluded

• Like 3

If Neil Middleditch called fans "retards" then that is a disgrace and deserves a written apology.

Think "we" still waiting for an apology from Ward as well - that would be a could sign of contrition

• Like 2

The opposite is so very true, Muddlo has shown what a first class wally he is, and why the name Muddlo is so very apt.

If Neil Middleditch called fans "retards" then that is a disgrace and deserves a written apology.

He called one guy retarded, not fans in general, but yes, still very stupid thing to say. Should be able to read it all here: https://twitter.com/phillipsr8/status/561237308532592642

I would tell them gladly to their faces.

Yeh right. So why don't you do it? Get down to Poole and tell Middlo to his face that he's a clown and a liar. You could take your posse of background snickerers with you.

btw. Where have i intimated that I think that Middlo 'comes out this with any credit'? Have you just made that up?

You read posts by other Poole fans and just assume that I am in the same boat. I can assure you that I am not and btw that's the second time you have cast nasty allegations my way.

I have wisely kept my own council on the matter of Middlos comments and DW's comments, what I think about them is certainly not in line with your fabrications.

Edited by pugwash
  • Like 1

He called one guy retarded, not fans in general, but yes, still very stupid thing to say. Should be able to read it all here: https://twitter.com/phillipsr8/status/561237308532592642

Yeh right. So why don't you do it? Get down to Poole and tell Middlo to his face that he's a clown and a liar. You could take your posse of background snickerers with you. :wink:

Wouldn't change the fact he is a clown if said face-to-face or online. Above link to tweet proof in point.... clown.

Edited by TheReturn
  • Like 1

Wouldn't change the fact he is a clown if said face-to-face or online. Above link to tweet proof in point.... clown.

Remember. Confucius say: 'A stupid person is the one who thinks that other people are stupid'.

If the cap fits.

Edited by pugwash