British Speedway Forum

So will Darcy learn his leasson, knuckle down, sort himself out?

Will he hell.

Darcy Ward #4⃣3⃣ @D_Dublu_racing · 7h 7 hours ago

A statement will follow this or next week with details that I think my fans and supporters should know. I'm not happy about the unanswered

The excuses will begin.

However we've got some hilarious responses...

@D_Dublu_racing That will open some peoples eyes who think they know it all

@D_Dublu_racing off duty copper that breath tested you? Piss take. #appeal #wardtorace2015

@D_Dublu_racing there wasn't a blood test that's why it's bullrubbish. Really it should have been thrown out.

@D_Dublu_racing yea that's what I thought,bloody stich up,someone got it in for you,this will make you stronger trustnoone June29piratepride

@D_Dublu_racing one breath test,has got to be backed up with second test,no case to answer,courtofhumanrights.

Edited by BWitcher
  • Like 2

Foolish, foolish boy.

Four months spent in dignified silence.

Planning for the future, making a few key decisions on matters that could really make a difference.

Getting himself in the right frame of mind and getting his set up just right to hit the ground running in July.

Putting all the pieces in place to make 2016 'his year'.

It could have been the springboard for the rest of his career.

But is he going to be stupid and fight a battle he has already lost?

As I say.

Foolish, Foolish Boy.

If he does

• Like 5

Will he hell.

A statement will follow this or next week with details that I think my fans and supporters should know. I'm not happy about the unanswered

The excuses will begin.

@D_Dublu_racing off duty copper that breath tested you? Piss take. #appeal #wardtorace2015

@D_Dublu_racing there wasn't a blood test that's why it's bullrubbish. Really it should have been thrown out.

@D_Dublu_racing yea that's what I thought,bloody stich up,someone got it in for you,this will make you stronger trustnoone June29piratepride

@D_Dublu_racing one breath test,has got to be backed up with second test,no case to answer,courtofhumanrights.

Are the quotes quotes shown hilarious because they are not BSF-inspired doctrine? :wink:

Are the quotes quotes shown hilarious because they are not BSF-inspired doctrine? :wink:

Nurse!

Will he hell.

The excuses will begin.

Nurse!

What an idiotic response by BWitcher! What motivates some BSF posters? - abuse rather than a reasonable comment. And some of the BSF posters claim it's just banter! Now watch BWitcher's supporters jump on the bandwagon with him!

Why shouldn't Darcy Ward defend himself? And that doesn't mean that I support what he is claiming but he surely has a right to express his views?

Edited by Guest

What an idiotic response by BWitcher! What motivates some BSF posters? - abuse rather than a reasonable comment. And some of the BSF posters claim it's just banter! Now watch BWitcher's supporters jump on the bandwagon with him!

Why shouldn't Darcy Ward defend himself? And that doesn't mean that I support what his is claiming but he surely has a right to express his views?

you are one very strange individual with your comments

• Like 7

Well he does have a right to express his views, but IMO he would be very foolish to do so.

It would show he has learnt nothing from this experience and will dive headlong into the next disastrous event in his short troubled life - probably sooner then later sadly.

• Like 5

Well he does have a right to express his views, but IMO he would be very foolish to do so.

It would show he has learnt nothing from this experience and will dive headlong into the next disastrous event in his short troubled life - probably sooner then later sadly.

Exactly that. Who on earth is advising Darcy. With his obvious lack of intelligence he should be kept away from social media for his own good.

A carefully worded contrite response to the verdict would have gone some way to starting to rebuild his reputation, instead he chooses to play the victim card. He really appears to have learned nothing

• Like 1

Found guilty, all his pedalled lies found to be nothing more than lies and make believe and still his groupies think he's been hard done by. Well they do say think of the average person, now realise that half the World is thicker than that.

Exactly that. Who on earth is advising Darcy. With his obvious lack of intelligence he should be kept away from social media for his own good.

I think we all know exactly where darcy got his social media training from.

when in his statement he calls the fim retarded, we shall know his training is complete.

• Like 8

Found guilty, all his pedalled lies found to be nothing more than lies and make believe and still his groupies think he's been hard done by. Well they do say think of the average person, now realise that half the World is thicker than that.

But we don't know all the reasoning because the FIM have not yet published it!!! (As stated on the Poole thread - read the FIM statement again.)

The punishment of 'only 10 months backdated' may be because there were some other factors?

As I've said right from the outset I do not condone his stupidity - but everyone is entitled to a fair hearing, with all the circumstances being aired and published so that unbiased comment can be made.

And Darcy has '21 days from the date of the full reasoned CDI decision' to appeal if required.

Edited by Skidder1

The punishment of 'only 10 months backdated' may be because there were some other factors?

It should come down to, "was he going to ride a bike while intoxicated" - yes or no. No, did the FIM say this, did the tester hold his nose while testing etc.

The FIM don't need to prove beyond reasonable doubt as is the case in a criminal trial. They just need on the balance of probabilities. So technically, a few people saying he was acting as if he was drunk would be enough. So all the crap about blood and proper testers, not needed.

But we don't know all the reasoning because the FIM have not yet published it!!! (As stated on the Poole thread - read the FIM statement again.)

As I've said right from the outset I do not condone his stupidity - but everyone is entitled to a fair hearing, with all the circumstances being aired and published so that unbiased comment can be made.

And Darcy has '21 days from the date of the full reasoned CDI decision' to appeal if required.

so he didnt get a fair hearing?? ...

so he didnt get a fair hearing?? ...

We don't know - maybe, maybe not?! Depends on what comes out in the statements (FIM and Ward's) and whether there are still any questions to be asked/answered. I guess an indication of that will be whether Ward decides to appeal based on what the statement says.

Edited by Skidder1