British Speedway Forum

Well he sticks to his belief right or wrong,

In a way you are saying he is thick if he carries on with his belief when he is wrong..........

• Like 1

In a way you are saying he is thick if he carries on with his belief when he is wrong..........

Like you maybe? don't be arrogant Iris.

Starman may reside in an alternative universe, however he does provide an alternative view, whatever anyone may think...

He is also passionate about his club and takes most posts in good spirit

Keep on rockin' Starman.. :t:

• Like 2

Don't be a hypocrite Sidney. You don't allow people to have opinions that don't match yours, you pile in then get abusive and ultimately banned... :rolleyes:

I thought you weren't going to be posting again?

Don't be a hypocrite Sidney. You don't allow people to have opinions that don't match yours, you pile in then get abusive and ultimately banned... :rolleyes:

I thought you weren't going to be posting again?

Love it finished the dishes and the washing up well done be quiet.
  • Like 1

Like you maybe? don't be arrogant Iris.

I'm not.If I am wrong I admit it,learn and change my opinion.Surely that is neither arrogant or thick.I have today admitted to Norbold I was wrong,although someone is now trying to prove I was right :D

I'm not.If I am wrong I admit it,learn and change my opinion.Surely that is neither arrogant or thick.I have today admitted to Norbold I was wrong,although someone is now trying to prove I was right :D

Great stuff Iris and i have been wrong more than you over the years that is a certainty.

Well he sticks to his belief right or wrong, i don't know the bloke but he will express his opinion.You make me laugh since i have been on the forum you have never come up with anythink forward thinking ever.And know from a few people that you are well ? we won't worry about that ?

Thanks mate but don't waste your breath. It won't matter what i write even if its 100 % right, it will be taken appart and pulled to pieces by the narrow minded idiots on here. Clearly they have nothing else to do with their time.

Love it finished the dishes and the washing up well done be quiet.

Can't help yourself can you? :nono:

When have I resorted to insults? ffs I've even 'liked' some of your posts in the past! :sad:

Your Poole paranoia is running amock, pal. Go have a lie down. :wink:

I don't know why you bother responding to it. Your a Poole fan, remember.

• Like 1

I don't know why you bother responding to it. Your a Poole fan, remember.

So why are you responding then ?

I did not know that i am sorry! you Iris are a great post great value.

Can't help yourself can you? :nono:

Yes but you offer nothing no opinion no real passion, people you don't like i like so your best bet is to go and do the bins!!

I did not know that i am sorry! you Iris are a great post great value.

Yes but you offer nothing no opinion no real passion, people you don't like i like so your best bet is to go and do the bins!!

I offer no opinion and no passion? :lol:

No.Go and make some more of those bog roll bird feeders woman!!!

Maybe you do,but i can't ever remember you having a real opinion passion my memory of you is slighting others sarcasm (ect).No real input i could be wrong more and likely i am,but i could be way off the mark.
  • Like 1