British Speedway Forum

A very sad day why should he get involved? this is a bloke who has got away with murder on a bike over the years with his thuggish antics on a bike.

hard sometimes dirty yes

professional with his routine .............totally

Ward isnt fit to be mentioned in the same sentence as Nicki with regards to attitude

• Like 1

What you don't seem to understand is this isn't criminal law. Its the rules and regulations of the sport and Ward has FAILED the test. It is really very simple.

Even in criminal law your argument would be flawed.

Not true, there are different tariffs of punishment, depending on whether something was premeditated or not. I am not saying he shouldn't be punished, but I do not believe there should be a set tariff of punishment irrespective of the circumstances or the degree of over the limit. All circumstances should be taken into consideration and should reflect the level of punishment. From the little that we know and basing it on what we know, I would suggest the punishment should be towards the lower end of the punishment tariff.

• Like 1

Methylhexanamine is the substance that had been claimed to have been found in Dudek's first sample by the Polish press.

The Dudek case is from before my time but that is a substance in those days it was probably very easy to take without knowing as it used to be in many nasal decongestants, I think even the popular ones like Vicks had it at one time but probably the 80's and 90's. Its partly diuretic (that'll make you 'go' quicker! lol) and in a lot of faddy dietry supplements although medical opinion suggests it could damage kidneys and liver and is a definite NO NO for people with irregular heartbeat (AF).

Here endeth the preaching for the day ;)

The Dudek case is from before my time but that is a substance in those days it was probably very easy to take without knowing as it used to be in many nasal decongestants, I think even the popular ones like Vicks had it at one time but probably the 80's and 90's. Its partly diuretic (that'll make you 'go' quicker! lol) and in a lot of faddy dietry supplements although medical opinion suggests it could damage kidneys and liver and is a definite NO NO for people with irregular heartbeat (AF).

Dudek`s case was/is 3 weeks ago

• Like 3

Not true, there are different tariffs of punishment, depending on whether something was premeditated or not. I am not saying he shouldn't be punished, but I do not believe there should be a set tariff of punishment irrespective of the circumstances or the degree of over the limit. All circumstances should be taken into consideration and should reflect the level of punishment. From the little that we know and basing it on what we know, I would suggest the punishment should be towards the lower end of the punishment tariff.

Bull.

You don't get away with drink driving by claiming, well I wasn't intending on driving when I was having those drinks.

Sorry officer, I only murdered him a little bit

The words 'hole', 'digging' and 'stop' spring to mind

• Like 4

The Dudek case happened 8th August 2014 - if that's the one in the Speedway News and Discussions section...

Going by your explanations Dudek possibly took it innocently because he was taking dietary supplements to try and keep his weight down.

Ward knows what alcohol is and does.

• Like 1

I think you are confusing Dudek to Stefan Danno, which has also been mentioned on this thread.

• Like 1

Dudek`s case was/is 3 weeks ago

The Dudek case happened 8th August 2014 - if that's the one in the Speedway News and Discussions section...

Going by your explanations Dudek possibly took it innocently because he was taking dietary supplements to try and keep his weight down.

Ward knows what alcohol is and does.

I think you are confusing Dudek to Stefan Danno, which has also been mentioned on this thread.

I am indeed guys - thanks for putting me right on that one. Dopey here got muddled lol

The risks of methylhexanamine have been well documented by sports bodies for a few years now so anyone caught found foul of it now really has no excuse so ignore my misinformed post!

Bull.

You don't get away with drink driving by claiming, well I wasn't intending on driving when I was having those drinks.

Bull to you too! The length of ban and fine will depend on how much you are over the limit! And whether anyone was injured! I don't think you understand justice mate!

I am indeed guys - thanks for putting me right on that one. Dopey here got muddled lol

The risks of methylhexanamine have been well documented by sports bodies for a few years now so anyone caught found foul of it now really has no excuse so ignore my misinformed post!

Be glad that you have been politely put straight Lioness, the usual correction on here is punctuated with some kind of sarcastic or unpleasant addition. Could it be because you are a Mod?

• Like 1

Be glad that you have been politely put straight Lioness, the usual correction on here is punctuated with some kind of sarcastic or unpleasant addition. Could it be because you are a Mod?

No it is because there is a difference between the simple mistake Lioness made and the talking total sh!t that you do

• Like 7

Bull to you too! The length of ban and fine will depend on how much you are over the limit! And whether anyone was injured! I don't think you understand justice mate!

perhaps its because I try not to be aggressive when people point out I am wrong or disagree with me? Or that I appreciate it when they tell me the correct information? Not quite sure why I suddenly am being dragged into your disagreement as an example nor do I particularly appreciate it but I'll stick to my own discussion thanks :)

• Like 2

No it is because there is a difference between the simple mistake Lioness made and the talking total sh!t that you do

You really are a nasty little man aren't you Oldace. A bitter and twisted nobody with a huge chip on his shoulder. Well, I will leave this thread now, as it appears even the Moderator is part of this little Clique of 'put downers'!

• Like 2

You really are a nasty little man aren't you Oldace. A bitter and twisted nobody with a huge chip on his shoulder. Well, I will leave this thread now, as it appears even the Moderator is part of this little Clique of 'put downers'!

At least you said something of remote interest.

• Like 1