British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dump that clutch

Kings Lynn V Swindon - 27-08-2014 @ 19:30

why are the Swindon riders allowed to line up at the gate with their front wheel almost over the white start line?

why are the Swindon riders allowed to line up at the gate with their front wheel almost over the white start line?

Because they aren't touching the tapes.

Ive noticed that! When they're off 2 and 3 they're getting a lot closer to the tapes!

All riders everywhere are allowed to do it

No rules broken...

Nathan Grieves is looking a bit of a concern, will the deadline to make changes looming wonder if Swindon will stick with him?

• Like 1

Brilliant by Lambert in heat 10, in contention the whole race with 2 GP riders

Looked fast

Edited by mdmc82

Well done to Batch for getting second in Heat 10, thought it a certain KL 5-1 after he was 'sandwiched'..

Lynn will probably win this tonight but they wont win the league in my opinion.

I said from day 1 and I still say it now R. Lambert and Porsing are not that strong so there is a lot of pressure on the top 3 and Kerr.

Coventry and Poole have all round strength whilst Lynn don't.

Its just my opinion so please don't say I am trolling or that I am looking for a bite because I am not :t:

I think looking at the remaining heats to come that this could go either way

However at present, I can't see either of these teams winning the play offs, although anything can happen in the next couple of weeks

Will Coventry & Swindon both not yet guaranteed a play off spot, I think unfortunately that Poole are looking the favourites at present

Poor King's Lynn talk about bad luck in heat 11 :(

First Max man Bjerre packs up and is replaced by Kerr, Then Kerr packs up and then Rory crashes. Hope Rory is okay.

Three bikes going pop in one race FFS.

• Like 1

Why has Kildemand been excluded? PK's bike wasn't under power.

I honestly think its between Coventry and Poole.

If Hansen comes good then I would make Coventry favourites.

Depends also though what happens with regards to MJJ and if he gets a 28day ban for not riding for Coventry on Monday.

The next couple of weeks could be exciting (and upsetting) for some. Lets hope the rain stays away so we can get a fair race with all teams completing their fixtures and riders staying injury free

Thank God for the draft riders. 13 heats so far and the only passing has been by the draft riders in the 2 reserve races.

Poor King's Lynn talk about bad luck in heat 11 :(

First Max man Bjerre packs up and is replaced by Kerr, Then Kerr packs up and then Rory crashes. Hope Rory is okay.

What about Swindon then? You have a bike problem and get excluded for not racing - really?!

Bad luck on both sides!

Edited by Steve0
  • Like 1

And who is the referee? If Kildemand was still on track he should have got 2nd. Nothing about "not racing" in the rulebook. Just have to be under power