British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Starman2006

Somerset Rebels V Peterbourgh Panthers 29/ 8/ 14

What has starting a thread got to do with anything starman? Not everyone has the time or inclination to go onto a forum to give their opinions or predictions prior to a match. Often it is a day or two later before I personally get an opportunity to post.

This season at Somerset crowds are down (like most other tracks) but from where I sit, I haven't seen a lack of interest. The racing this year,( especially the last four or five meeting since the extra shale has been put down) has been first class. The crowd are involved and occasionally vocal. Those that have chosen not to attend this year are missing a treat!

Rarely have I witnessed a team of riders with an absolute desire to win every race they ride in. They collectively have a ruthless streak and I cannot see another team come close to leaving the OTA with anything other than a thrashing, even without Brady Kurtz.

• Like 1

What has starting a thread got to do with anything starman? Not everyone has the time or inclination to go onto a forum to give their opinions or predictions prior to a match. Often it is a day or two later before I personally get an opportunity to post.

This season at Somerset crowds are down (like most other tracks) but from where I sit, I haven't seen a lack of interest. The racing this year,( especially the last four or five meeting since the extra shale has been put down) has been first class. The crowd are involved and occasionally vocal. Those that have chosen not to attend this year are missing a treat!

Rarely have I witnessed a team of riders with an absolute desire to win every race they ride in. They collectively have a ruthless streak and I cannot see another team come close to leaving the OTA with anything other than a thrashing, even without Brady Kurtz.

I don't see a lot of enthusiasum on here though mate. your making excusses, I don't think i'l bother any more , then they'l be no thread. Unless Cliffboy wants to start it..

Edited by Starman2006

I don't see a lot of enthusiasum on here though mate. your making excusses, I don't think i'l bother any more , then they'l be no thread. Unless Cliffboy wants to start it..

Many true fans no longer read or post on the BSF, because it has been ruined by people like you who post such drivel, it's down to fans if they want to start threads and not up to you to chastise them for not doing so, and there is certainly no lack of enthusiasum at Somerset from what I saw last week.

• Like 4

Many true fans no longer read or post on the BSF, because it has been ruined by people like you who post such drivel, it's down to fans if they want to start threads and not up to you to chastise them for not doing so, and there is certainly no lack of enthusiasum at Somerset from what I saw last week.

Its not the first time a thread has been left to the last minute or not done at all.. I take it your last paragrapgh is referring to on the Track !! Top of the league and a good team to support, you should think yourselves lucky you have a good team manager in Garry May who wants to win things for the club.

Its not the first time a thread has been left to the last minute or not done at all.. I take it your last paragrapgh is referring to on the Track !! Top of the league and a good team to support, you should think yourselves lucky you have a good team manager in Garry May who wants to win things for the club.

Suck suck.

• Like 1

Play Offs are aggregate score, so can only hope there are no rider injury's during a match and the four who can take R/R don't have an off night.

THere's a fallacy creeping into these discussions about the play-offs. They are not in any way decided by aggregate scores, they are two mini-leagues.

THere's a fallacy creeping into these discussions about the play-offs. They are not in any way decided by aggregate scores, they are two mini-leagues.

6 teams in Play Offs two groups of three having 2 home and 2 away matches, top two of each group in final. The final is on aggregate, but as far as I remember the other matches are on normal league points, can't remember what happens if more than one team score same number of points, think it's aggregate then.

Do points for /against not count in the event of all the teams finishing on equal points in the group.Surely can't have replay of groups.
  • Like 1

That's how a speedway meeting should be run, get on with it with no messing around. Well done the ref. Despite the score some good racing, I don't think any team can live with the Rebels at the moment they are on fire

I would not call it how to run a meeting. Complete con not running heat 15. Track was better than heat 1. Another case of ripping off the paying public.

As someone mentioned why have a 10 mins interval after heat 12 just get on with it!

Frank Ebdon would have completed that meeting.

Suck suck.

Not at all. Garry is a decent bloke and proving to be a very good Team Manager. He's probably got a lot more inteligence than your Tory leader who you continually suck up to.. Garry will keep winning Trophies at Somerset. Your Tory Leader will continue to drag the country to its knees. With No referendum... Lets see who right..

Edited by Starman2006

Not at all. Garry is a decent bloke and proving to be a very good Team Manager. He's probably got a lot more inteligence than your Tory leader who you continually suck up to.. Garry will keep winning Trophies at Somerset. Your Tory Leader will continue to drag the country to its knees. With No referendum... Lets see who right..

Me right.

Me right.

No you won't be.

No you won't be.

Just remind me again what Cameron has to do with this thread, except for your ignorance and obsession.