British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Wolverhampton Wolves 3/9/2014

I think Kyle Newman is the key man for Poole now, he is in the form of his life, he is fit and using all his experience to bang in the big scores wherever he goes at the moment in both leagues. Keep him fit and Poole have every chance.

I think Kyle Newman is the key man for Poole now, he is in the form of his life, he is fit and using all his experience to bang in the big scores wherever he goes at the moment in both leagues. Keep him fit and Poole have every chance.

I agree and how nice is it to see him grabbing his chance and getting his rewards.

• Like 1

KL has one rider missing through injury, which can unfortunately happen, so totally different to a rider missing for being banned for being drunk!!! Which is self inflicted and can be avoided!!!!!!!

Your original post was about not going to see a team with guests - nothing to do with why the riders are missing?!

• Like 3

Any news on the team for Wednesday yet?? :shock::wink:

Couldn't care less. Our season has been over for ages now.

Like i say i can sit back and be calm now. :wink:

Don't get Stressed Steve, its not good for your BP mate. Leave the top of the Table stuff to those that know best.. :wink:

• Like 2

Don't get Stressed Steve, its not good for your BP mate. Leave the top of the Table stuff to those that know best.. :wink:

I dont know which part of calm and not interested you think stresses me.

I will you lot to stress over who gets the best guests and then blaming everyone else if you fail to win again.

As the song says `happy`. :t:

I hear Piotr's been trying on his brother's Pirates racing suit - just in case we have to sneak him in later!! ha ha lol.

Actually that might not be a bad idea!! Who would know?! :party::rofl::t:

Edited by Skidder1

I hear Piotr's been trying on his brother's Pirates racing suit - just in case we have to sneak him in later!! ha ha lol.

Actually that might not be a bad idea!! Who would know?! :party::rofl::t:

Hope the BSPA veto it hahahaha :party::rofl::t:

According to the Wolves' website:

POOLE: Bjarne Pedersen, Josh Grajczonek, Vaclav Milik, Lewis Bridger, Maciej Janowski, Benji Compton, Kyle Newman.
WOLVERHAMPTON: Chris Harris, Lasse Bjerre, Jacob Thorssell, Peter Karlsson, Piotr Pawlicki R/R, Joe Jacobs, Tom Perry.

POOLE: Bjarne Pedersen, Josh Grajczonek, Vaclav Milik, Lewis Bridger, Maciej Janowski, Benji Compton, Kyle Newman.

WOLVERHAMPTON: Chris Harris, Lasse Bjerre, Jacob Thorssell, Peter Karlsson, Piotr Pawlicki R/R, Joe Jacobs, Tom Perry.

2 attractive looking sides that should have fans queuing all the way to the Dolphin Shopping Centre - NOT!!!

What seems to have got lost in all of the controversy at Lakeside was just how poor Bjarne Pedersen was.

From a Poole point of view, he needs to step up in this meeting and get the points in for the Pirates.

Lets hope for a good and safe meeting for both teams.

Up The Pirates.

Peterborough are at Rye House tonight, so maybe no Bjerre.

Peterborough are at Rye House tonight, so maybe no Bjerre.

Wolves have no chance now then!

Wolves make a further change by bringing in Rory Schlein as a guest for Pawlicki instead of using RR. Lasse Bjerre still listed to ride.

• Like 1