British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Tommy Sweetman

Wolves V Leicester 1/09

The sooner Woffy and others wake up to the fact that not 'all the top riders' like Mondays in the Uk - maybe things can move forward to the much more sensible Wednesday/Thursday EL option.

ps. As Wolves have cancelled his contract, does that mean Pawlicki is still available to guest, when available??

Monday EL is the best option still, With SKY on a Monday its a good chance for the top boys to get their sponsors on the telly.

And I thought this was a Woverhampton v Leicester thread!!!

Have to say with a heavy heart but these are the weakest line ups I've ever seen for an Elite league fixture at Monmore !
  • Like 1

As Wolves hosted Leicester only two weeks ago, could we hope for no parade and a first heat actually starting at 7:30pm. This would allow maximum time for r/r drag outs and starting gate gardening :lol: .

Bring an extra biro to cover the proggy changes..... oh and a warm coat in case the expected bumper crowd doesn't turn up.

Have to say with a heavy heart but these are the weakest line ups I've ever seen for an Elite league fixture at Monmore !

And £17 quid for that quality with Schlein as a number one??

I will keep my money thanks. :t:

must admit, I've seen better PL line ups than these tonight...

what is this sport doing to itself... (we need a shaking head emoticon)....

• Like 1

So if MJJ & Pawlicki have signed contracts and failed to honour them I assume Cov & Wolves will be suing them for breach? :unsure:

And now we know that the latter's sick notes were a sham(ek) will the individual who issued them be exposed and struck off?

Just asking ;):D

• Like 3

Baby Bjerre is doing far better than anyone would have thought. Maybe he's found his ideal track.

Steady in heat 15 - steady on Norrie

• Like 2

A win over a fellow bottom 3 side and i`m still underwhelmed.

Thorssell proving again why he is now the only highlight for our season.

• Like 1

must admit, I've seen better PL line ups than these tonight...

what is this sport doing to itself... (we need a shaking head emoticon)....

A night for the diehards only this one.Tonight you could detect an air of apathy,the feeling that you were being ripped off,short changed in fact.When in an Elite league fixture Thorsell and Stead are riding in heat leader positions and cleaning up you know something is wrong.The worry is that tonight was a glimpse into the future,what we should expect next year.Judging by tonights crowd,the lowest I've seen(5 years ago we had more at press and practise day) if this is the new level of racing its going to struggle to survive particularly at 17 quid. Edited by New Science
  • Like 2

And £17 quid for that quality with Schlein as a number one??

I will keep my money thanks. :t:

I'm sure he didn't do any worse than the normal number one has been doing of late, in fact probably better!! Rory is a great guest and always gives his all, I'm sure other clubs are appreciative of his services even if you are not!