British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Panthers89

Panthers Vs Plymouth..... 2/9/14

Well better start a thread before Starman says weve all lost interest and starts a thread......

1 good meeting, and then Plymouth again, any news on Barkers guest?

6 points is crucial.... oh no wait, that ships sailed.....

Great.....

Olly Allen for Barker, that's an improvement of atleast 4-5 points. Max for Allen then....

Not able to be there tonight (again!) but I hope those that go see some great racing, as always ;) After the awful loss at Somerset last week, I hope the Panthers can bounce right back!

• Like 1

Great.....

Olly Allen for Barker, that's an improvement of atleast 4-5 points. Max for Allen then....

Not a problem .... even more tractor racing during the Scunthorpe match, couple of extra time for 2 rides, bit longer interval to redo the track then Plymouth match hits the 10pm curfew after heat 10. Result stands and Ollie sits around all night but only gets 2 rides!!

Simples!!

• Like 1

Not a problem .... even more tractor racing during the Scunthorpe match, couple of extra time for 2 rides, bit longer interval to redo the track then Plymouth match hits the 10pm curfew after heat 10. Result stands and Ollie sits around all night but only gets 2 rides!!

Simples!!

I wish this post was a joke, but sadly ...

If we win both matches by 6+ then the play-offs are on.

31 points from 20 matches isn't the end of the world but two 3 point wins are a must tonight.

yes it is a must (or it was a must)

5 points isn't bad.

oh yes it is :rolleyes: Edited by PE7Panther

the Enthusiasm on this thread sadly sums up Panthers season...

what was the attendance like last night?

Didnt get chance to watch the Second meeting but really enjoyed my trip to the Showground,some decent racing also in the first meeting against Scunny and a nice close result

I do like the presentation there,the guy on the roving mic doing the riders interviews is really very good

enjoyable night ruined by a f e cking speed camera on the way home!