British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Shadders

Rye House V Peterborough (premier League) 3rd September

My intention was to poodle down the A12 and watch this one...no chance of that now. Easy 3 points for the Rockets.... :neutral:

I was tempted to do a recce there myself to do a bit of spying before the big match there on Saturday but I will probably save myself the effort too.

But the second meeting was like knocking over skittles :rolleyes:

Barrett, Dilger & Hall were pi55poor; 6 points between them. At home! Cost us a point - and that could be the difference bewteen making the play-offs and not.

Maybe that's the cunning plan though...... :unsure:

Looking at the Panthers line up tonight it suggests the cunning plan has been carefully thought through.

Would the Community Partnership want the expense of three play off fixtures? Mmmmm . . . . . .

If the season wasn't drawing to a close I would give this a miss tonight. All three leagues are becoming a farce with missing riders due to foreign commitments or doubling up duties. British speedway is like a rabid dog that needs putting down!

If the season wasn't drawing to a close I would give this a miss tonight. All three leagues are becoming a farce with missing riders due to foreign commitments or doubling up duties. British speedway is like a rabid dog that needs putting down!

Becoming a farce,they are a farce.and have been especially this season I thought that being out of the ELITE?? league now we would be better off, but no chance. After years of being shafted by the likes of Wolverhampton, they now have Lasse Bjerre tonight instead of us. Looking at the so-called rules on here Wolves might be within their rights, just,(although I'm not sure), but what a joke when things like this happen, just hope he scores nothing tonight.

• Like 2

On the updates site it names Luke is riding and alex edberg as a guest. Can't make it tonight, but I predict rye to win by 12. (I hope )

Thought Luke would be out for a little while longer but you're right even the Rye House site says he's riding, won't be at number 2 though he'll be at reserve under the new greensheets I believe?

Will pop along tonight, not expecting much given the lineup Peterborough are fielding! Sarjeant probably strengthens them at reserve mind you.

Good luck Rye House, you keep all 3 points please ;):t:

I'm sure we'll do our best to throw at least 1 away!!

On the updates site it names Luke is riding and alex edberg as a guest. Can't make it tonight, but I predict rye to win by 12. (I hope )

Rockets website says the same

Good luck Rye House, you keep all 3 points please ;):t:

Looks like you're getting your wish. Peterborough are shocking so far.
  • Like 1

I find it rather annoying that Lasse chose to ride for a poor wolves team that have nothing to ride for rather than a poor panthers team that have a very slim chance of making the play offs.shows where his loyalty lies..Blackie can't come back quick enough..he's even there hobbling round helping out in the pits with his broken leg..that's what we want..commitment.

Looks like you're getting your wish. Peterborough are shocking so far.

Bet Dilger is on the pace tho... :rofl:

Panthers fell apart again, we did have two guests and r/r for Ulrich, but we were just not good enough..

Well done Rye House.....

Good to see Ales Dryml and Adam Roynon in the points though :t: Looks like they were the only ones at the races tonight! If it hadn't have been for them, the score line would've looked much worse for Peterborough!