British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Adder

Swindon V Wolves Thursday 4th Sept

How can they have r/r for Pawlicki if they sacked him? Cheating Wolves.

With that lot taking his rides I wouldn't worry yourself about it.

I hadn't seen the "line-up" when I posted earlier. What an absolutely disgraceful team we are sending tomorrow. Surely the club have to release a statement to clarify the situation (are we riding their due to pressure from Swindon wanting to get the fixture in before the cut-off, did we agree to the date before it became obvious half of the riders wouldn't be anywhere near Swindon?).

To just say nothing has been their mantra at times in the past, but this time they can't hide under the desk.

Wont be paying 34 quid for that rubbish! Fans should boycott the meeting..they're taking the Michael. The usual 1000 diehards will be there I spose. Another nail in the coffin for EL.

Edited by keef van cross

Stop moaning, should be a cracking meeting.

Wolves on paper have a cracking team of battlers which will stir memories of yesteryear teams of the late 80's, early 90's where the riders were passionate to ride for the club.

There's no doubt that the riders featuring for Wolves will be desperate to impress in the hope of gaining a more permanent team place in the seasons to come and I, for one, am despondent I am out of the country and unable to see their efforts.

Hopefully it will be broadcast on Bet365 as I suspect it could be a classic.

• Like 2

Wont be paying 34 quid for that rubbish! Fans should boycott the meeting..they're taking the Michael. The usual 1000 diehards will be there I spose. Another nail in the coffin for EL.

It must be an extremely large coffin: possibly even a sarcophagus. There are so many final nails in it, lifting it will prove impossible.

Wolves on paper have a cracking team of battlers which will stir memories of yesteryear teams of the late 80's, early 90's where the riders were passionate to ride for the club.

There's no doubt that the riders featuring for Wolves will be desperate to impress in the hope of gaining a more permanent team place in the seasons to come and I, for one, am despondent I am out of the country and unable to see their efforts.

:D

agreed....

some people on here eh??

I see you are unable to attend, however I am sure a commemorative dvd will be made of this auspicious occasion...

And I am sure it will be more than reasonably priced.... :o

Don't miss out, order one today...

I have heard than a new helmet cover is being allowed for this spectacular, puse (in the interests of speedway of course) which when used can score the rider wearing it ten times the points...

(It can only be used four times though as any more would be frankly silly wouldnt it?)...

As Fergie may have said...

'British Speedway, Bloody Hell'...... :o

Edited by mikebv
  • Like 1

Shocking line up. Talk about handing the home team a easy 3 points.

Its a very tough meeting for us against one of the better EL line ups ive seen this season. Just hope the boys display some team spirit when the going gets tough in front of the 5,000 plus crowd. If we manage to get the 3 points I hope the riders interact with the fans at the end. If any of them dont I hope they are sacked and replaced with riders who care and will reply to obsessive fans tweets.

• Like 1

It must be an extremely large coffin: possibly even a sarcophagus. There are so many final nails in it, lifting it will prove impossible.

What the bleedin ell is a sodding sarphogopus :lol:

• Like 1

What the bleedin ell is a sodding sarphogopus :lol:

A cross between a pig and a cat :wink:

Edited by A ORLOV
  • Like 2

Its a very tough meeting for us against one of the better EL line ups ive seen this season. Just hope the boys display some team spirit when the going gets tough in front of the 5,000 plus crowd. If we manage to get the 3 points I hope the riders interact with the fans at the end. If any of them dont I hope they are sacked and replaced with riders who care and will reply to obsessive fans tweets.

Sad thing is there were 5000 there for the 2009 Final...no way that size crowd will ever be seen again at The Shabbey.

Edited by keef van cross

joe jacobs riding at sheffield thursday for a proper team.lol.

dont know why everyone is moaning. belle vue could not beat that wolves team.

but a sorry state of affairs in british speedway at the moment.

this could be the end as we know it.

thank god for the P.L. and the N.L.

All that will be missing will be the bumper crowd :P

My god wolves team is absolutely woeful!

Michael Palm Toft (G)

Justin Sedgeman (G)

Cameron Woodward (G)

Timo Lahti (G)

R/R

Max Clegg (G)

Tom Perry

So basically the only recognisable Wolves rider is R/R. :wink::icon_smile_clown:

What the hell do KL & Cov think they're playing at tomorrow. Nicking our guests, thoughtless buggers pffft :P

• Like 1