British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Adder

Swindon V Wolves Thursday 4th Sept

100% get where you're coming from, I'm still going to head up there to get the £10 admission on Monday which makes it just about bearable. Unfortunately it's the Swindon Promotion that'll pay for the complete mickey taking team that Wolves are sending down.

What did you expect us to do,get Sudden Sam and Rocket Ronnie out of retirement. ;)

Mind, they would probably have put on a better show than some of this lot riding for us.Downright disgrace.

• Like 1

There won't be an Elite League next season. I cannot believe the state of the sport in his country now. This year really has been the tipping point. It all started with the FTR (whilst interesting - for elite league speedway it's pathetic).

For god sake even last year wasn't anywhere near this bad.

• Like 1

Well, if the final play-off position comes down to race points, then this should swing it for the Robins.

(All promoters need to be shut in a room until they come up with something sensible).

Utter shambles. The match should be cancelled and points awarded to Swindon, why put the fans through this pain ?

The fans are not being put through the pain though, everyone has the right to say, no i don't think this is likely to equate to good value for money and entertainment, i will give it a miss.

We also have up coming 'double headers' where teams ride against each other twice on the same night.

Please put an end to this so called Elite league - as there are clearly not enough riders to supply

One league let alone the premier as well.

Speedway and Joan Rivers ,both in their 80s,both have a love/hate relationship with the public ,both have had cosmetic surgery to cover up the cracks without much sucess and both die on the same day.

*no disrepect intented towards Joan Rivers*

R.I.P

• Like 6

Speedway and Joan Rivers ,both in their 80s,both have a love/hate relationship with the public ,both have had cosmetic surgery to cover up the cracks without much sucess and both die on the same day.

*no disrepect intented towards Joan Rivers*

R.I.P

That's very good.

Superb victory for the Robins(should have hit 60!), did any fans turn out? I heard one airhorn through my lounge window just down the hill from the track(perhaps it was Rosco).

Big match at Leicester on Saturday and on Monday against the Bees.

I went. Had a nice evening. Sat under the night sky, watched some racing. My son was buzzing because Troy Bachelor waved at him.

Crowd wasn't great, although I've seen worse.

Enjoyed it though. Sorry.

• Like 1

I went. Had a nice evening. Sat under the night sky, watched some racing. My son was buzzing because Troy Bachelor waved at him.Crowd wasn't great, although I've seen worse.Enjoyed it though. Sorry.

I need to apologise too then because I enjoyed it as well. Big win but not quite the massacre predicted. Some decent racing and the Wolves select full value.

I thought the attendance was pretty good considering.

• Like 1

Also went. Good heat 15 and Kildemand coming from last to second were the highlights. A bit too much from the gate unless in gate 2. Pity Killer wasn't made to start from there all night. But he looks back on form.

Also went. Good heat 15 and Kildemand coming from last to second were the highlights. A bit too much from the gate unless in gate 2. Pity Killer wasn't made to start from there all night. But he looks back on form.

Yeah. Heat 15 was a good race. Well done Rosco putting out Gustafsson and Morris rather than Kildemand and Bachelor.

It may have stopped is getting 60 but meant a closely matched finale.

• Like 1

Oh well, at least that's over with. Thank goodness for Mick Horton, made it a good day to bury bad news.