British Speedway Forum
Rob Dyer

Poole V Eastbourne - Wednesday 10 September

This is so corrupt and I don't mean by teams being made up of guests

* Davey Watt funny enough as an away rider cant score for toffee at Poole but as a home rider 9 out of 9.

* Pedal bike knows how to get around the place but for someone reason cant be asked oh 'Agent Pedersen' :t:

TBF, Bjarne was $hite last week when he guested FOR Poole.

And in heat 11 he's just gone and blitzed previously unbeated Watt and Magic! Weird rider ol' Bjarne!

Edited by SCB

Agent bridger doing well for his hometown club

Glad I have not gone to watch it in a way.............(in too much pain)

Get well soon Vaclav...........

RP

This is so corrupt and I don't mean by teams being made up of guests

* Davey Watt funny enough as an away rider cant score for toffee at Poole but as a home rider 9 out of 9.

* Pedal bike knows how to get around the place but for someone reason cant be asked oh 'Agent Pedersen' :t:

Probably worth pointing out that Watt is riding as a second string tonight, so I'm not sure his score is that much of a surprise.

• Like 1

Glad I have not gone to watch it in a way.............(in too much pain)

Get well soon Vaclav...........

RP

oh no, hope your feeing better soon. x

They thought it was all over, it is now.

Is the top four in any doubt or is trevor geer still fightjng on!! On tonights performance I guess not

Is this the first time Kings Lynn have been knocked off of top spot (even if it is for 24 hours only) this season??

Poole. 62 points + 191

Kings Lynn 62 points +152. ????

Is this the first time Kings Lynn have been knocked off of top spot (even if it is for 24 hours only) this season??

Poole. 62 points + 191

Kings Lynn 62 points +152. ????

Yes.

I remember (just as an example) back in about 1981 when Weymouth had a rider out injured, they would name a number 8, who at that time was a very young Steve Schofield. He did so well that the next season he was given a team place.

There were other second halfers/juniors that could come in if there were injuries like Rob Mather and Dave Roberts.

Maybe second halves races should be reintroduced ??

I remember those days too and although we didn't have internet forums, supporters on the terraces complained about having No 8's coming into the teams but you didn't answer the question about how teams covered having half the team injured/banned. Your comment about RIP British speedway is well wide of the mark, IMHO.

Shows how weak Lakeside finished as Watty was their number one yet guests for Poole and is riding as a second string!