British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DC2

2015 Hot Properties

If the Poole radar was that good then they wouldn't have had to pay for riders like Ward, Batchelor, Pawlicki, Janowski, Josh G, etc as they would have discovered them first.

Gordon in a way it is cheque book speedway.

That would explain why Starman is as far up his bum as a person can get.

Thats nice. I hope your pleased with yourself for writing that comment.

kurtz was always goin to poole , somersets boss garry may was poole NL team coach

And..

Nope, but you'l get used to it .

He has, a long long time before many EL promoters yawned and got out of bed.. Garry Mays done a superb job in bringing the lad on..

You are joking Starman? Kurtz has mega potential he would of done well anywhere please!

You are joking Starman? Kurtz has mega potential he would of done well anywhere please!

No, im being perfectly serious.

It's pointless discussing it with him. He think Middlo can polish a turd and the likes of Ward and Holder owe everything to Middlo too.

No, im being perfectly serious.

If you would of had a bet on who would or could of been the best newcomer of the year he Kurtz would of been odds on.I am not disputing Mr May has not done a great job with him but as i have said before he would of done well wherever he went.

If you would of had a bet on who would or could of been the best newcomer of the year he Kurtz would of been odds on.I am not disputing Mr May has not done a great job with him but as i have said before he would of done well wherever he went.

Everybody is entitled to their opinion Sid.

It's pointless discussing it with him. He think Middlo can polish a turd and the likes of Ward and Holder owe everything to Middlo too.

Do you think SCB these riders named would of done well anyway also riders in the past? they also have had a few failures to they're name as well.

Everybody is entitled to their opinion Sid.

Spot on Faugheen for the champion hurdle.??

:rofl: Don't you just love it. You must go to bed in a muck sweat!! :rofl: By the way, wasn't you one of the "Loyal" Coventry fans who berated the appointment of Gary Havelock being made Team manager again . Yeh, you and many others. Oh yey of little faith, he's done you proud this season. Problem with you lot you wasn't prepared to give him a chance. As i RIGHTLY said, last year was his first full season in Management which was a learning process. But the problem with you lot is you want like yesterday.

Not read nor heard anything Sid, but i would think Faugheen will go Nv chasing, and Vautour will go for the Champion.

:rofl: Don't you just love it. You must go to bed in a muck sweat!! :rofl: By the way, wasn't you one of the "Loyal" Coventry fans who berated the appointment of Gary Havelock being made Team manager again . Yeh, you and many others. Oh yey of little faith, he's done you proud this season. Problem with you lot you wasn't prepared to give him a chance. As i RIGHTLY said, last year was his first full season in Management which was a learning process. But the problem with you lot is you want like yesterday.

Not read nor heard anything Sid, but i would think Faugheen will go Nv chasing, and Vautour will go for the Champion.

No the other away around Vautour is a chaser in size Faugheen is not so imposing.I believe Faugheen is the better horse won at different trips.

They have the money and fair play to them,but this notion that Ford is a genius is a myth.How many people would of said these two young Aussies will be decent? quite a few a few of us i would suggest.The problem is Poole might not have to many teams to ride against in the future.

Funny thing is I was talking in general & not any particular club.

No the other away around Vautour is a chaser in size Faugheen is not so imposing.I believe Faugheen is the better horse won at different trips.

Faugheen will get 3ml in time mate.

Faugheen will get 3ml in time mate.

He already has he won at three miles last year over the festive period, Vautour as yet to he is unproven at that trip. Edited by sidney

Do you think SCB these riders named would of done well anyway also riders in the past? they also have had a few failures to they're name as well.

Faugheen wins doing cartwheels Sid!!!!

Gentlemen, gentlemen....this is a speedway thread. You both know where 'The Sport of Kings' thread is