British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DC2

2015 Hot Properties

So one of the hardest part is travelling? Right, I ticked that one off by hardly missing a meeting home or away between 2006 and 2010.

What else do they do? Tell a rider you need a "big ride" from them, as thats what Middlo does, he often tells us when a rider wins a heat he told him needed a big ride. Id lie to them, I'd tell them that before every heat - see, thats my own bit of genius that ;) Then picking the right riders for R/R and reserve changes. Most managers bugger that up so I could do that.

You THINK, you could do it. Stand you in a pits in full swing and you soon go to pieces. As i said, your dreamin. And as i said, you may think you travel around a bit, but i bet theres many occasion where you've sat in your whatever you got, and swore like buggery at the traffic jams roadworks and anything else that can be thrown at you nowadays. Dream on mate. Easy to sit behind a computer screen and say, yeh, i could do that. Clueless doesn't come close.

Edited by Starman2006

You THINK, you could do it. Stand you in a pits in full swing and you soon go to pieces. As i said, your dreamin. And as i said, you may think you travel around a bit, but i bet theres many occasion where you've sat in your whatever you got, and swore like buggery and the trafific jams roadworks and anything else that can be thrown at you nowadays. Dream on mate. Easy to sit behind a computer screen and say, yeh, i could do that. Clueless doesn't come close.

Plenty of people commute long distances every day for work, what's being able to do this a couple of times a week outside of rush hours got to do with being a good team manager? I think you give Middlo far too much credit, in reality anyone who has a decent knowledge of speedway and the rule book would do a capable job of being a TM, even Rosco manages it!

Plenty of people commute long distances every day for work, what's being able to do this a couple of times a week outside of rush hours got to do with being a good team manager? I think you give Middlo far too much credit, in reality anyone who has a decent knowledge of speedway and the rule book would do a capable job of being a TM, even Rosco manages it!

If you don't understand Wackies post Starry, it translates to, you're talking $hite again :)

• Like 6

If you don't understand Wackies post Starry, it translates to, you're talking $hite again :)

Yep of course i am, clearly the man with the little black book thinks he's better than he really is.. :rofl: mind you, if Rosco can do it... :rofl: Seriously, Rosco is ok, but he doesn't need to get on his soapbox every 5 minutes. Oh an wackie those people hopefully get very well paid for the privelidge. Im very sure you would love to negotiate miles of ques roadworks speed cameras idiot drivers every day. not.

Edited by Starman2006

so Starman thinks being a good team manager is about driving lots of miles ..

I think Starman is missing a wheel .....

• Like 4

You talk some junk,

From the king of junk. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

A wheel, 4 tyres, steering wheel, chassis, and headlights.

Not sure if he even has shoes. :t:

• Like 3

something wrong there mate, or your computer isn't working properly.. Don't you take photos? Id stick to what you know mate..

From the king of junk. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

A wheel, 4 tyres, steering wheel, chassis, and headlights.

Not sure if he even has shoes. :t:

:icon_smile_clown:

Edited by Starman2006

When rider control was done away with there were not many saying it was a loss.

What it did do was keep teams even when there was a dearth of talent around, we now need

Something like it back otherwise the demise of some tracks will hasten in the current climate of

Cost cutting Speedway.

Oh an wackie those people hopefully get very well paid for the privelidge. Im very sure you would love to negotiate miles of ques roadworks speed cameras idiot drivers every day. not.

Been there, done it. Maybe I should apply for a TM role somewhere

He's not missing a wheel Steve, he's missing the cogs :)

• Like 4

To be honest when trying to decipher one of his posts, he reminds you of an irate baboon, who has just found the contents of a scrabble bag. ;):D

Edited by houdi
  • Like 7

To be honest when trying to decipher one of his posts, he reminds you of an irate baboon, who has just found the contents of a scrabble bag. ;):D

That`s such an insult to all baboons. :t:

• Like 4

Quite easy really mate. Just read them., if you can read.. :D Its not Rocket Science.. ;)

It's like an episode of Forest Gump vs Rainman in here...

• Like 9

It's like an episode of Forest Gump vs Rainman in here...

"Who's on first base?...."

"Speedway is like a box of chocolates.....you never know which guest your gonna get!!" :rofl: