British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DC2

2015 Hot Properties

Was KK rubbish on small tracks? Theres probably not a track that KK couldn't beat the home number 1 on yet in another meeting lose to their reserves. He's just a confidence rider.

He certainly had trouble at Monmore for a long time. Also on one occasion when the track was wet, he just didn't want to know and let his team down badly.

He certainly had trouble at Monmore for a long time. Also on one occasion when the track was wet, he just didn't want to know and let his team down badly.

So he can't ride Monmore = can't ride small tracks? He's ridden for BV and Lakeside in this country, he has scored maximums at Eastbourne as an away rider. It's nothing to do with track size with KK.

So he can't ride Monmore = can't ride small tracks? He's ridden for BV and Lakeside in this country, he has scored maximums at Eastbourne as an away rider. It's nothing to do with track size with KK.

I'm sure he's had poor scores at Lakeside also. Moot point anyway, no need to dig for scores. :D He is currently riding very well in the GP's but I can't get my head round the thought of him as world champion.

• Like 1

To be fair, he could tootle around at the back before giving up on lap 3, and wipe the floor with Lindgren at his best in the same meeting. Granted, there was more of the former. All about attitude with KK I think.

Not a rider I would want in my team and completely agree.. would not be a rider I'd want as World Champion for the sport!

Edited by BWitcher

Didnt stevebrum say he would never be a better rider than Lindgren 😂😂

KK is not committed to the uk, remember his time at brum he was never there,if he didnt make the gate he just gave up- no effort...

coventry soon got rid of him , he didnt seem interested ...

pawlicki not commited either ,

janowski has been , but then his polish team didnt make the playoffs

Edited by heathen chemistry

KK is not committed to the uk, remember his time at brum he was never there,if he didnt make the gate he just gave up- no effort...

coventry soon got rid of him , he didnt seem interested ...

pawlicki not commited either ,

janowski has been , but then his polish team didnt make the playoffs

So whats Woffy then? He's not committed either. So lets ban all Brits.

So whats Woffy then? He's not committed either. So lets ban all Brits.

woffy is committed, the amount of times he's rode for wolves with injury , poles cry off with a sore toe

• Like 1

woffy is committed, the amount of times he's rode for wolves with injury , poles cry off with a sore toe

What about the times he has raced in a GP but not a league meeting either side? Or the time he rode in Poland rather than for Wolves at Eastbourne?

If KK with his poor scores in the UK is uncommitted then so if Woffy with his poor scores in the UK while riding well in Poland, Sweden and the GPs!

KK is a class act when at his best. He beats the best at almost every track, no matter what the shape or size. He has an immaculate style and looks silky smooth. However, he is unreliable, inconsistent and untrustworthy.

KK has let every EL club down that he has ridden for (although Aces fans seem to remember him more fondly than his more recent clubs) I do recall Chris Morton being very critical of him in his final few meetings for Bellevue however.

His loyalty in the EL is atrocious and he is a major risk as a signing for any club.

KK is a class act when at his best. He beats the best at almost every track, no matter what the shape or size. He has an immaculate style and looks silky smooth. However, he is unreliable, inconsistent and untrustworthy.

KK has let every EL club down that he has ridden for (although Aces fans seem to remember him more fondly than his more recent clubs) I do recall Chris Morton being very critical of him in his final few meetings for Bellevue however.

His loyalty in the EL is atrocious and he is a major risk as a signing for any club.

He was excellent all year for us until the last few matches when we signed crump. KK saw his ass and sulked.

He's still one of my favourite belle vue riders in recent years. Great style. And he was fast and he was fantastic at all small tracks barring wolves

Remember seeing KK at a Swindon press day when he first signed pure quality god he was impressive.Since his Swindon time i have never been a fan,and he should of never ever got a testimonial in this country that was a joke.Endless other riders over the years at all levels deserved one more than him never ever got one do i want him as a WC a big no.

Remember seeing KK at a Swindon press day when he first signed pure quality god he was impressive.Since his Swindon time i have never been a fan,and he should of never ever got a testimonial in this country that was a joke.Endless other riders over the years at all levels deserved one more than him never ever got one do i want him as a WC a big no.

He still has not had that testimonial...............

RP

• Like 1

He still has not had that testimonial...............RP

He will still get one i presume? do you think he was worthy of one?.