British Speedway Forum
Woz01

Coventry Bees V Eastbourne Eagles 12/09/2014

Blimey your optimistic this morning!! Not counting on Poole winning next monday then?

Of course not. I guess you're not counting no Eastbourne winning tonight either. It think it's a fairly safe bet that each of the top 3 in the league will win their home meetings now.

I guess we could take the approach that Poole will win at Coventry and back up for the season now - just give Poole the title.

Edited by SCB

Hugh, Pugh, Barney McGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble, Grubb... + R/R

Ahem I think you'll find it is:

"Pugh, Pugh, Barney McGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble, Grubb."

Pugh & Pugh were twins. Get your Trumpton facts correct. ;)

All the best

Rob

• Like 2

Of course not. I guess you're not counting no Eastbourne winning tonight either. It think it's a fairly safe bet that each of the top 3 in the league will win their home meetings now.

One of the top 3 in the league doesn't have any home meetings left.

One of the top 3 in the league doesn't have any home meetings left.

You're irrelevant interlopers. Get back in your place :P

You're irrelevant interlopers. Get back in your place :P

Let's hope we will. Your lot had better do more than you did on Monday!

• Like 1

Ahem I think you'll find it is:

"Pugh, Pugh, Barney McGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble, Grubb."

Pugh & Pugh were twins. Get your Trumpton facts correct. ;)

All the best

Rob

I think you'll find that Pugh no.1 has been re-called by his Polish club Camberwickski Zielony, and we have had to draft in Hugh from the NL side Chigley.

I think you'll find that Pugh no.1 has been re-called by his Polish club Camberwickski Zielony, and we have had to draft in Hugh from the NL side Chigley.

. Hope the race track.is good on Friday so we can see some good racing with it being two meetings. ??????????????????

The 30-heat schedule gets underway at 7pm and admission prices are as follows: Adults £25, Concessions £20, Under-16s £5, Under-11s Free.

I guess we could take the approach that Poole will win at Coventry and back up for the season now - just give Poole the title.

I think you can count on eastbourne not to win away most seasons! I doubt we will win at coventry a point would be good although we will need to win to top the table