British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Tigerish

Sheffield Vs Berwick Pl 11-9-2014

Anyone care?

Sheffield's battle to finish one place above the wooden spoon continues with the visit of Berwick. This should be a winnable meeting for the Tigers especially following Berwick's hiding at Scunny.

We're either very good or not very good... based on our performances lately I may take a plump and say we may not be too good tomorrow. For some reason I still will find myself trundling up the M1. .. glutton for punishment I think :approve:

We're either very good or not very good... based on our performances lately I may take a plump and say we may not be too good tomorrow. For some reason I still will find myself trundling up the M1. .. glutton for punishment I think :approve:

Hadaway!, you coming to see me with little Len in tow. At lot depends if they get the track backm to what it was a few weeks ago, last 2 weeks not so good especially around 1st & 2nd.

Hadaway!, you coming to see me with little Len in tow. At lot depends if they get the track backm to what it was a few weeks ago, last 2 weeks not so good especially around 1st & 2nd.

What?! You're going to Sheffield? I'm not trundling as far as Berwick until next week :-p

What?! You're going to Sheffield? I'm not trundling as far as Berwick until next week :-p

Sh*te had a senior moment :drink::drink: :drink: :drink:

Edited by TOURETTES

Alex Edberg out of Berwick side tomorrow.James Sargent is replacement.

Sargent is a decent young rider,thought he done well the other night on Sky. Edited by Fromafar

Anyone care?

Sheffield's battle to finish one place above the wooden spoon continues with the visit of Berwick. This should be a winnable meeting for the Tigers especially following Berwick's hiding at Scunny.

No... I'm playing cycle speedway so wont be there!

Anybody know if Stead and Bates are fit to ride? Stead didn't ride last night for Leicester and it sounds like Josh fell and withdrew from the meeting too

Anybody know if Stead and Bates are fit to ride? Stead didn't ride last night for Leicester and it sounds like Josh fell and withdrew from the meeting too

Josh rode for Kent at Kings Lynn last night and scored 13+2 so will be riding, not heard anything about Steady yet. Edited by Tigerite

Steen Jensen was suffering from flu last night, didn't take his final ride.

May be out for tonight, which would give Bandits r/r, with Bellego, Doolan, Wethers and Sargent available as cover.

Based on Steen' last meeting at Sheffield and the form of David there and Kev at the minute, that would only strengthen us!